Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm great. Bailey was the star of the homecoming parade, it was awesome. He wore my EVENT STAFF tshirt and people loved it. He was such a good boy too. Thankfully he is passed out, which means I can actually get work done!

Babydoll said:
:hmm: Although I wanted it to be in bold, how do I rectify that?

copy, paste delete spaces

Code:
[b ]Vice President of all things Mullengus for Bonosapian Researchers Inc [/b ]

redhotswami said:
I'm great. Bailey was the star of the homecoming parade, it was awesome. He wore my EVENT STAFF tshirt and people loved it. He was such a good boy too. Thankfully he is passed out, which means I can actually get work done!

Awwwwww how cute! lol. Did you get any pictures of him wearing it? And yeah you know those pictures just conjure up thoughts that one shouldn't have but still enjoy :shifty:

Hi Wild :hug:

WildHoney said:
I leave for 5 minutes and the place goes mad :lol:

Hi MJ :hug:

BD :drool: BB:drool:

Wayne, have you been lurking?? :combust: :flirt:

That's what you get when a few crazy (but adorable) ladies and a crazy gent (but adorable) enter!! :combust: :flirt:

OOh, he actually called Bono about this?? He must have been upset, poor baby. Maybe he needs some comforting....:hmm:

Brb, kids ;)

Btw - what really happened at my house now actually seems real funny but then it seemed embarassing, which is why I hid in my room the rest of the night. :p

Back
Top Bottom