Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm tired. :lol: As always.

Just getting some food nothing exciting. In the old days we went through 2/3 threadds in a night so last night was nothing. :giggle:

I hate just waking up. I still feel tired now. Go get some caffeine that will wake you up. :wink:

I might go get a cup of tea actually. :drool:

bonoishot said:
I'm tired. :lol: As always.

Just getting some food nothing exciting. In the old days we went through 2/3 threadds in a night so last night was nothing. :giggle:

I hate just waking up. I still feel tired now. Go get some caffeine that will wake you up. :wink:

I might go get a cup of tea actually. :drool:

Coffee:drool: :drool: I should go do that. I'm going to go grocery shopping in a bit too. Do you live in England? If so, what area? I've always wanted to visit there (and France, Italy, Ireland, etc):love:

Alright to anyone that comes, I have to shower, grab some breakfast, and then I have to do some grocery shopping w/mi madre. I will be on later this afternoon!! Have fun girls!:hug:

WildHoney said:

I passed it like ages ago :lol :

It's ok you had other things on your mind :hug:

:reject: Thanks. :kiss:

Heres your pressie.

wildcongrats.gif

WildHoney said:

Awwwwwwwww thanks :) :happy:

That's awesome, U2:drool: , Johnny :drool: & Pleba girls :drool: what more could i want :shrug:

So many things to drool over at one time. :drool:

:wink:

Its like your past year and a half on the blue crack. :rockon:

SG could have done a better job, i can't blend stuff in properly but it serves its purpose. I wanted to put more pics on but ran out of room. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom