Pleban Girls Party - another day, another 500 posts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

Hey! I'm sorry if you told me, but what's your name again??:eyebrow: And Justin Timberlake, yes I lust him...:drool: I love the new album! How has your night been?:hug:

Currently Listening: "Like It Or Not"/Madonna

I don`t tell my name on the IN,if you know what I mean,sorry,I must be like the lamest person on here,right?:| :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
Wow

um...

I've never actually met anyone who liked anything about Justin Timberlake before

:uhoh:

:lmao: :lmao: Like I said, it's likely still more of the 5th grade fantasy shining through. I don't expect to be listening to anything by him (Ok, except "Cry Me A River" I do love that song) in 10 or even 5 years down the line, unless he starts coming out with material with real power and depth. If he's not the next Sting, I won't waste my time, I promise..;)

I'm not criticizing - God knows I've got my share of musical skeletons in the closet

I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't roll their eyes at him

he's not good looking and his songs are pretty cracker jack

but there have been a million examples of musicians that fit into that category before, and goodness knows they certainly seem to make money so SOMEBODY has to buy their albums :shrug:

flybabe said:

I don`t tell my name on the IN,if you know what I mean,sorry,I must be like the lamest person on here,right?:| :reject:

Not a problem!! I was just curious! I didn't mean to put any pressure on you!:banghead:

Currently Listening: "Some Days Are Better Than Others"/U2

Sad_Girl said:
I'm not criticizing - God knows I've got my share of musical skeletons in the closet

I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't roll their eyes at him

he's not good looking and his songs are pretty cracker jack

but there have been a million examples of musicians that fit into that category before, and goodness knows they certainly seem to make money so SOMEBODY has to buy their albums :shrug:

Oh, you want to talk about musical skeletons, I was a pre-teen/early teen during the teen pop craze of the late 90s:yikes: This is a girl who thought that LFO was what it was all about with their lyrics of pure poetic genius "I like girls who wear Abercrombe and Fitch, I'd take her if I had one wish" or "Sometimes she's hot, sometimes I'm cold, sometimes my head wants to explode.":scratch: Hmm..dark days in my music history...:reject:

I'm thinking I should go back to bed too - I have to be at the crochet guild booth at the needlework festival at 10am, and it's about a half hour subway ride... g'night all :wave:

Drea said:
Russty :hug: Sorry, this week has kicked my ass :( Will be on later tomorrow, promise :hug:

Night Drea!! I'll talk to you later today..:hug: Have a LONG night's sleep!!

Currently Listening: "My Heart Will Go On"/Celine Dion Is this bad? I'm sorry...I have been in LOVE with this song for 9 years now...:reject:

I thought so....you need to stop spending so much time there...people are starting to talk. We all thought you weren't that kind of girl :giggle:

Last edited:
Sorry as usual as soon as I posted the phone rang. :lol:

No worries Drea I'll catch ya tomorrow night. :heart:

Brittany :hug: My day was okay. Long and sort of strange. :lol: But I finally just got to talk to B so that was nice. One week down and only three more till I get to see him again. :heart:

How was your day?

:hug: Mia are you gettin into trouble again? :eyebrow: :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Sorry as usual as soon as I posted the phone rang. :lol:

No worries Drea I'll catch ya tomorrow night. :heart:

Brittany :hug: My day was okay. Long and sort of strange. :lol: But I finally just got to talk to B so that was nice. One week down and only three more till I get to see him again. :heart:

How was your day?

:hug: Mia are you gettin into trouble again? :eyebrow: :wink:

I'm glad you had a semi-good day! Like they say some days are better than others. Sorry. Bad U2 pun LOL. Your husband's gone?:sad: I'm sorry! Where is he?

Back
Top Bottom