Pleban Girls Party - Angels Of Pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

And I'm always rooting for you when it comes to your own artistic endeavors, too Dazz. I hope you know that :heart:

I know :yes: and really appreciate it! :heart: :hug:

Sami was just in another Pleban thread but she isn't here! Sami!!!! :scream: Get your butt in here!

WHAT.......i have to share you ?!? :madwife:

:wink:

Hey, Samiiiiiiiiii !!! :giggle:

OH BTW...... In Plebaville ....IF you find a RED TOP with a TAT skin for sim!dazz.............I'd go for THAT ! :hyer: :D

Last edited:
Hi Thora ! :hug: how are you?

Dazz I don't have anything like that for your sim :( but if I ever get the time to see whats out there on the net to download, I'll keep my eyes open

Hi all :wave: Greetings from Chatham :wink:

Mom managed to stay up through all of ROTK, despite me not starting the movie till almost 9pm :lol: Now everyone's gone to bed and I'm down here for a while *g*

Hi SG! :hug: I'm doing pretty well. I got really tanned yesterday, so I'm loving my darker coloured skin! :D I've been so lazy today which has been nice, as I had a pretty busy Friday and Saturday.

How are you tonight?

Hi Drea! :hug:

Hi Drea :hug: Sounds like the visit is going well so far :)

I'm alright Thora, thanks. Banged up and bruised but I could've been a lot worse off.

Sad_Girl said:

Had a little accident today :yikes: I fell off the steps leading into my house from the garage and fell against a solid steel wood stove with a thin overhang on the top, so it sort of sticks out and at the corner turns into a sort of pointy edge (Thankfully it's been rounded off) so my back hurts like a crazy, plus I twisted my ankle trying to keep from falling and all sorts of little aches and pains from it keep popping up. Luckily I didn't hit my head - I managed to catch myself just in time as I bounced off the stove ( :uhoh: )

but I was carrying groceries in at the time and I somehow managed to only break two eggs :happy: :lol:

I bruise extremely easily, so if I even slightly bump into something, I'll end up with a huge-ass bruise. Last summer I fell and hurt myself so many times my legs were covered in bruises. :lol: It did not look good at all!

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Thora ! :hug: how are you?

Dazz I don't have anything like that for your sim :( but if I ever get the time to see whats out there on the net to download, I'll keep my eyes open

that's ok :hug:

it just came to to me that you had said you didn't find a tat with a BRIGHT top{the fushia/magebta], so I thot red mmight have been considered a LESS brite color . :D :giggle:

I just saw all the SIM Moies :lmao: I couldn't get them at rehab, but i can here :D

NO i din't see it wasa PUBLIC Jacuzzi, till you posted the still.:lmao:
ANYTHING on LAST night still-ic sims-wise......?

My aunt is a homeopathic nurse, and she once gave me something to help with the bruising, because it's actually not very healthy that I bruise so easily. I can't remember what it was, but I think it worked. I should really talk to her about that again. I just looked at my legs and arms, and I do have several small bruises right now. It's kinda scary that I have NO idea why they're there. I usually only remember the large or really painful ones.

Hi thora !

HI drea !

:hug:S

Drea....
.. the EXTENDED ROTK is on my DVD shopping list for later in the year. I'm :love: looking foward to it. At the time iut came out my sis had only a VCR & me, too.
Noiw she has the combo VCR/DVD - ONly the vcr broke. And I now have my :heart: portable DVD playe.

I need a few more COMEDIES.............. Ghostbusters & Mrs Doubtfire are NEXT on my modest list. :D

Last edited:
In some ways it is a good sign, Thora, believe it or not - the thin nature of your blood which is usually why a person bruises that easily is good for your cardiovascular health at least :heart:

Dazz last night the only still was of SimSG and SimBri discussing Edge, and there were little hearts floating around the conversation bubbles :cute: Neither of them has an officialy crush on him, but apparantly they speak of him rather fondly :giggle:

dazzledbylight said:

Drea....
.. the EXTENDED ROTK is on my DVD shopping list for later in the year. I'm :love: looking foward to it. At the time iut came out my sis had only a VCR & me, too.
Noiw she has the combo VCR/DVD - ONly the vcr broke. And I now have my :heart; portable DVD playe.

It wasn't the extended version - Mom only wanted to see the theatre version :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Dazz last night the only still was of SimSG and SimBri discussing Edge, and there were little hearts floating around the conversation bubbles :cute: Neither of them has an officialy crush on him, but apparantly they speak of him rather fondly :giggle:

Just saw it! :cute:

I got a min left so :hug:S all, TAKE CARE of yourselves!!! :tsk: extra :hug:s

You're right, SG! :yes: It is a lot of fun.

Weldy - I wasn't always this way. When I was younger I tended to take everything too seriously and personally as well. Now I just laugh, because it's more fun that way. :D Besides, if people know you're just going to laugh it off, you can have a lot more fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom