Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, sorry, got lost in SG's update on her fiction...
Bri, you're so lucky. My exam has questions like:

Define breifly "Axon Hillock"

A: The region in the soma from which the axon originates.

Of course, I won't get that question, since I know it...

First, but it's neuropsychology, not social psych like I wanted, where I would have read Freud and Jung... :(

^ :flirt:
It'd be better than nice ;)

I'm good. Just studying. How are you?

JezSnape said:
First, but it's neuropsychology, not social psych like I wanted, where I would have read Freud and Jung... :(

I'm in a first year course too. :)
The first half of the year we mostly covered the neuropsych and learning processes.
This term we're covering personality, Psychopathology,, and next up is some social stuff.

"To recover a penis, and angry at the role Mom played in its loss, the girl now invests sexual libido in her relationship with Dad, and develops hostility towards Mom the penis thief."

:lmao: Freud :love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

"To recover a penis, and angry at the role Mom played in its loss, the girl now invests sexual libido in her relationship with Dad, and develops hostility towards Mom the penis thief."

:lmao: Freud :love:

:lmao:

We mix neorupsychology with philosophy, which really isn't my strongest side. I'm the kind of person that don't see the point in asking questions if you know you're not getting an answer. I'm planning on transferring to soc psych this fall, though. Just need a few more points...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww. :hug:
What's up?
You could suggest they both go quail hunting...:shifty:

:lmao: hunting eh? :hmm:

:wink:

it's my grandads constant self righteous nature and my dad, well just my dad:|

and the combination :no:

i'm not just taking it from either of them anymore though, i give as good as i get :sexywink:

:lol:

Yeah, sounds about the most intelligent thing to do.
My sister teased me once about the philosophy I was studying. You know that old thing, about what sound a tree makes when falling, if no one is there to hear it? She said that if nothing else, there's a whole bunch of homeless squirrels screaming... :wink:

No, I seriously need to go study now. I've got the axon Hillock down, it's all the other stuff that's confusing.
Bri, shouldn't you be getting to bed too? :wink:
Bye tre!

:wave: bye Jez!

~BrightestStar~ said:

To me or them? :shifty :sexywink:

i meant to them

but anything can be arranged...for you that is :sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Parents can be such a joy sometimes. :rolleyes
I find zoning out is often quite effective...just stay consciouness enough to make the appropriate noncommintal nods or grunts as neccessary. :wink:

zoning out:drool:

i'm too argumentative to do that all the time though :whistle:

i mean, imagine you are standing next to him when he starts stating as a fact all the great things the conservative right wing radio told him about bush:|

:banghead:

i should get an anti bush bumper sticker :hmm:

:macdevil:

Sad_Girl said:

teenager.jpg

:yikes: :|

the rockin edge said:

zoning out:drool:

i'm too argumentative to do that all the time though :whistle:

i mean, imagine you are standing next to him when he starts stating as a fact all the great things the conservative right wing radio told him about bush:|

:banghead:

i should get an anti bush bumper sticker :hmm:

:macdevil:

Don't just get the sticker.....put it on *his* car. :mac:

And I can imagine :| :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ You don't like teenagers? :sad:

Awww :hug:
You're sick? Poor thing.

Seems all the girls are picking something up....and unfortunealy, they ain't pickin up boys.

Don't think NI would be happy if i was trying topick up boys :lol: although he'd have no chance if that boy was Bono, he can watch :shifty:

I got to go to hospital to see the surgeon this morning for a check up, i was meant to see him April 2005 but they cancelled, next appointment Feb 2006 :no:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:lol:
Poor NI. :wink:

Surgeon? What about? :hug:
And I see British wait times are as excellent as some Ontario ones. :rolleyes:

In August 2003 i had surgery to remove a polyp that had grown in my bowel (4 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inch) , i have a genetic condition that causes them to grow in my bowel & stomach. If they had left the lump in another 3 months i'd have got bowel cancer....

Today is just a check up to make sure everything is ok, he'll look at my stomach and that'll be about it :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom