Pleban Girls Party - Amamos U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys :hug: :heart:

Sorry if I'm distracted.....I'm still thinking about what will happen to my mom once they take the thing off her....and if she ever wakes up :sigh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I think he's lost some pudge...

or gotten better at sucking in his belly bulge :lol: :wink:

He is so cute :cute:

And Weldy; try not to worry about things until they come along :hug: this is really good news, in and of itself. You'll just have to take it one day at a time for her recovery

Sad_Girl said:

or gotten better at sucking in his belly bulge :lol: :wink:

He is so cute :cute:

:giggle: Maybe a lil bit of both?

He's just so squeezable!:heart:......in more places than one...:shifty:

And Weldy; try not to worry about things until they come along :hug: this is really good news, in and of itself. You'll just have to take it one day at a time for her recovery

:yes: :hug:
Just keep thinking positive, and know that her recovery will take time.

Yea SG....that's what I keep thinking....but you should tell that to my dad! :lol: He's really going :crack: :crazy:. But on the plus side....I'm still thinking about my "Thank-You Part 2" speech for my 15,000 post.....there are a lot of new people that I need to shout out too since I hit my 10,000 the day after my birthday last year.

AND.....I'm still waiting for that call from the Lane Bryant store manager....she told me last Monday that she still has to interview some people and to do all the references....but if I don't hear from her soon....I'm going to call another manager....this one is at Borders....I think of the new Cafe they have now...I don't remember :shrug:

0496.gif

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy !!!!!!
You're Here!!!

I sent you an email. :hug:

:eyebrow: Really....I think I might have accidently deleted it.....I have a LOT of junk mail :reject:

Hi girls!

I swear I want to strangle someone right now. On the way home from dinner I dropped Mr. Cat off at his work to pick up his truck. I had pulled out of the parking lot and started going thru an intersection when I realized that a car coming from my right side wasn't slowing down. I had the green light. They never braked or slowed at all. I was about 2 inches away from hitting them. I hit the breaks and turned away from them while hitting my horn and screaming. I swear I really thought they were done for. Mr. Cat saw the whole thing and pulled out and went after them. They never slowed down or anything and he lost them because of a light. He was worried they were drunk driving, but it was to dark to get their license plate number. I'm just glad they didn't hit me, cuz the girls where in the truck with me.

Weldy :hug: :heart: I'm glad your mom is doing better. :love:

:yikes: That's scary Russty....but I'm glad you and the family are safe and sound :hug: :tsk:

Trust me Russty....you got lucky....very lucky :hug: :yikes: But what happened to you trumps my mom being in the hospital! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom