Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YAY, WILD !!!!!! :hug: :hug:

the EMPAETHETIC/SYMPATICO Long-suffering U2/Bono Fan-who's-missed-meeting-him-Too-Often :mad::sad: side of me........which IS bigger than the jealous side.......

otherwise why would I have scampered my butt home IN NEARLY record time...50 Mins from ART STUDY in Lower Manhattan to here on-line in the the Library [North side of Central Brooklyn in order to catch you ïn-person"ELECTRONICALLY to say"........

WOW>>>>>>>> I'm so happy for you, Wild!!! :hug:
:lock: :lock:

WildHoney said:
Hi Dazz :hug:

well it has taken a lot of hard work and disappointment over 22 years but i still need to get Mullen :madwife:
:giggle:

I CAN send you ***I Met Larry***LUCK to you!

OH, WOW, WOW WOOWWWWWWWWWW

I'm :hyper: tp read your ADVENTURE & see the rest of the photos.........if i get logged out on this session -i have another ready to fire-up in a few mins........

BTW WHO took the bono photos ..you or someone else..... wayne?? Jemma's going tomorrow {? today your time? already}

WildHoney said:
Hi Dazz :hug:
well it has taken a lot of hard work and disappointment over 22 years

tell me about it!:wink:

at least a THIRD OF THE TIME I couldn't even TRY/so i got out of the habit of even trying to.....because- we saw U2 out of the {all 5 boroughs} city....Long Island 1X, New Jersey 2Xs...where I Don't Drive, it wasn't my car that took us there, and even the second time going by bus....the bus bacy 2 NYC woulda been LONGGGGG-gone before they left.

TYHEN there was the time my sis was sooo weirdly sick {85 madison Sq Garden}..it never even crossed my mind.

ANd the ONE time I might have really met them early on [83} was the time I had to give up my tix ...........:madspit: :madspit:

Oh, well :sigh:.....hopefully ......in the next week or BEFORE the end of THIS year .......

yes ---I know i have extra chances Because i live in NYC.

gonna open up another window so I can take a quick look at wild's stuff....:)

-------------------------

AS for you, Drea........................

......what other extra :drool: visuals on ZOOTV DVD did you
:drool: over?!?? :D

dazzledbylight said:

AS for you, Drea........................

......what other extra :drool: visuals on ZOOTV DVD did you
:drool: over?!?? :D

There are some DAMN good shots of Adam and Larry *G* I haven't even watched the extras yet - don't understand why TTTYAATW was taken out and is only on the extras disc, but it's still an amazing show :D And who needs a workout? All I need is the first four songs on the dvd, that's enough! :wink:

VP - I'm still trying to think of what's stopping me from asking Terry, other than not knowing how many other GTAers are going to be there... mind you, I could always just post to the list and ask :lol:

Drea, if it's a case of you thinking the GTAers would mind, I don't see why they would, it's a public event and the more the merrier. :) If you're reluctant to have your friends and acquaintences meet him for some reason, that's a different matter.

See you Dazzled :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Drea, if it's a case of you thinking the GTAers would mind, I don't see why they would, it's a public event and the more the merrier. :) If you're reluctant to have your friends and acquaintences meet him for some reason, that's a different matter.

No, it's neither of those - it's more a matter of not wanting to be the only GTAer there! :lol: I know there won't be a big group, given it's in the GTA not in TO proper, but more than one of the group would be nice :wink:

VintagePunk said:

How are YOU, young lady? :eyebrow: It's been forever! :heart:

It has been WAY too long. :( :hug:

Yikes where to begin...I had a little bit of an emotional breakdown, thought I should probably see if counseling could help me but then was too chicken to go, got into a bit of a weird relationship with someone at work, and am now in school again and way too busy for my liking. Whew. :lol:

How is everyone? I want to hear all the news. I've missed you girls. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom