Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
:lol: I hear ya! :hug:

I'm doing all right. It's disgusting outside today, so my mood is pretty foul. It's pouring with rain. I just wanna get out of my nice clothes and into my jammies, and curl up on my lovely couch. But, I can't do that tonight. Gotta go out and be social with some friends. :lol:

Awwww it sounds like the perfect night just to stay in. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Sucks when you must play the social role :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww it sounds like the perfect night just to stay in. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

Sucks when you must play the social role :wink:

I'm used to feeling this way when the weather's crappy. I really need to move to a sunnier climate. I'd do so much better in a place where it doesn't rain as much. I love it here, but there are times when I curse the rain. :lol:

I know I'll be fine once I meet up with my friends. :) I haven't seen some of them in quite a while. It's just the weather that's bringing me down.

Drea - that's awesome! I'm sure he'll want to come with you.

See you later BB! :hug:

Well, I didn't get contacted today, so it's safe to say I didn't win the contest to meet U2. Ah well. :)

Hi Thora! :hug:

No one posted in the meeting thread that they saw them today...I hope that doesn't mean they didn't show. :uhoh: :(

Okay, gotta get some work done now, I'll check in every once in a while.

OMG

I only got to meet Larry :censored: Mullen Jr :faint::faint:

I was too busy trying to get my setlist out to take photos of him but OMG he's sooo :combust: up close

Got Adam & Edge time and inches from Bono yet again with no success :scream:

Saw Wayne :hyper: He got Bono last night and all the otherd today :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Wild! :hug: thats SO cool! : hug: You'll get your Bono moment, you're just saving the best for last! : hug:

How was Larry? Did he speak at all? :hyper:

I'm sure he said Hi but he's so quiet :cute:, he really is :combust: close up :drool:

And how culd i forget Morleigh arrived at the studios with Sian

Sian is so :cute:

And we had a go at the :censored: who were trying to take photos of them when they left with Edge :madwife::tsk:

Back
Top Bottom