Pleban Girls Party - All You Need Is Love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

It has been WAY too long. :( :hug:

Yikes where to begin...I had a little bit of an emotional breakdown, thought I should probably see if counseling could help me but then was too chicken to go, got into a bit of a weird relationship with someone at work, and am now in school again and way too busy for my liking. Whew. :lol:

How is everyone? I want to hear all the news. I've missed you girls. :heart:

Wow! Things are a bit better now? If there's anything I can help with, let me know. :)

I"m okay thanks. Some things in my life are really good, others, not so good...you know, like life usually is. :)

Things are a bit better now, yeah. I'm still thinking talking to someone about things is probably the best idea, but I don't know... it's mostly about my grandma, I'm having an unusually hard time with it I suppose. Anyway, things are definitely better and I'm happier.

That's usually how life is, yep. :hug: I'm glad to hear about the really good things VP.

How are you girls, Sami and SG? :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug: How are things going?

It's a health thing that's worrying me right now, too. :(

Things aren't good but she's still hanging on. Which I'm not sure makes it harder or not, I haven't decided. She's skin and bones and doesn't eat, but has lasted this long. I just feel so awful being so busy with school and work and not having time to get up to Toronto and see her as often as I'd like. It's heartbreaking and I dont' really know how to deal with it all. But anyhow...

:( A health thing? With yourself? Or your mother?

Sorry I'm having trouble getting wilds pic to load - I didn't mean to wander off and vanish after saying hello :lol:

Fly :hug: :hug: I'm so glad to see you! I've thought about you often lately ; things have just kept coming up - like I watched 'Rent' the other night :up: how could I NOT have thought of you? :heart:

I'm alright - struggling a little with the depression monster but I'll be alright, I'm stronger than it is :madwife: I'll send it running with its tail between it's legs before long :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Things aren't good but she's still hanging on. Which I'm not sure makes it harder or not, I haven't decided. She's skin and bones and doesn't eat, but has lasted this long. I just feel so awful being so busy with school and work and not having time to get up to Toronto and see her as often as I'd like. It's heartbreaking and I dont' really know how to deal with it all. But anyhow...

:( A health thing? With yourself? Or your mother?

It must feel awful for you, I'm so sorry. :( :hug:

Another problem has come up for my mom. :(

I'm just a bundle of sunshine. :happy: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

Fly :hug: :hug: I'm so glad to see you! I've thought about you often lately ; things have just kept coming up - like I watched 'Rent' the other night :up: how could I NOT have thought of you? :heart:

I'm alright - struggling a little with the depression monster but I'll be alright, I'm stronger than it is :madwife: I'll send it running with its tail between it's legs before long :wink:

That means so much to me SG! I've thought about you girls so often as well. :hug:

You tell that depression monster where to stick it! :wink: I'll be sending good thoughts your way through this rough patch. :heart:

VP :hug: I hope whatever it is thats going on with your mom gets better soon, too

And I'm SO happy for Wild :heart: :happy: :love: Bono looked absolutely incredible in those pics! :drool: and Adam is too bloody cute for words, as usual. :)

Larry :lmao:

:hug: VP

I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers - that is a scary thing to face, and very frustrating circumstances. I'm not surprised to hear how brave she is, though - she is your mom after all, and I've been impressed more than once or twice by the strength of your spirit :heart:

Back
Top Bottom