Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, everyone getting a present from me this year is getting something from my book club that I could get for less than $5, more or less :reject: :lol:

and we actually have some very easy going plans this year, which is very refreshing. The less stress the better, I say.

I told my nephews and niece that for Christmas they each got to buy me a ticket to a U2 concert :lol:

Feb 12
Monterrey Mexico
My birthday

:evil:

I'm working on it, i swear! I can't believe how little I've posted (except to respond to all the flaming--and thank you all again for sticking up for me).

Bono asked me in portland (at the concert) how many shows I've attended. how embarrassing :reject:

ruffian said:
Bono asked me in portland (at the concert) how many shows I've attended. how embarrassing :reject:

:lol: I bet he loved it!

ruffian said:
I'm working on it, i swear! I can't believe how little I've posted (except to respond to all the flaming--and thank you all again for sticking up for me).

:hug: People are mean when they're jealous

don't know if it's jealousy, but the shit people invent is CRAZY. makes me NOT miss this place, except for hot bono pics and you girls :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

he probably just felt bad that he hadn't bought you a Christmas gift. :wink:

Adam was not feeling well--bad sinus infection i heard. B is spreading his germs i guess...

ruffian said:
don't know if it's jealousy, but the shit people invent is CRAZY. makes me NOT miss this place, except for hot bono pics and you girls :hug:

Yeah, some people have warped imaginations.

but you're always safe at Pleba :hug: we love to have you hanging out with us here

:hug: thanks SG. we've all been through lots together. Traveling and not knowing how everyone has been has been hard, so i look forward to the next few days, if you all are around.

ruffian said:

are you serious?:combust:

ruffian said:

People need to grow up and get lives. :|

:laugh:
And just what did you say?

And Hi SG!! :love: :hug:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Yeah, some people have warped imaginations.

but you're always safe at Pleba :hug: we love to have you hanging out with us here

:yes: we love you:heart:

screw the mean people...they are just jealous:madspit:

I told Paul Mc how many I'd been to and he also looked a little shocked. but it was great--I got to talk to him for almost 30 minutes in Omaha! He gave me his card :hyper: my biggest celebrity moment on the tour!

ruffian said:
I told Paul Mc how many I'd been to and he also looked a little shocked. but it was great--I got to talk to him for almost 30 minutes in Omaha! He gave me his card :hyper: my biggest celebrity moment on the tour!

he gave you his card!!! YOu are like in the circle now:faint: :bow:

ruffian said:

i think 42

You don't have to be shy about it! :wink:

Seriously, What a great thing to be able to do! Once in a lifetime, and something no one can ever take away from you :)

You had a great adventure this year and should be proud of yourself for making it happen. As many people who would love to do it, of those who can, don't because of money have other things rather than going to do something on this level because it's a lot of work and effort.

But, I have a feeling, SOOO worth it in the end :D

Last edited:
ruffian said:

:eek: Wow! That's so cool! :hyper: :D

Sad_Girl said:

You don't have to be shy about it! :wink:

Seriously, What a great thing to be able to do! Once in a lifetime, and something no one can ever take away from you :)

You had a great adventure this year and should be proud of yourself for making it happen. As many people who would love to do it, those who can't because of money have other things rather than going to do something on this level because it's a lot of work and effort.

But, I have a feeling, SOOO worth it in the end :D

Ditto. :up: :love:
It's amazing you got to do something like this. You deserve it. :hug:

Hi Redkat :hug:
Hi Kelly! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom