Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty:.....

tanyasfav.jpg

Dismantled said:
My Hog...

:lmao:

myhog.jpg
[/IMG]

mybike.jpg
[/IMG]

:tsk

my riding gear:lmao...I do wear a helmet btw.

OMG! Johnny Damon is going to the Yankees!! WTF!:mad

My bike is real similar. :lol: But don't make me beat you for not wearing a damn helmet!!!! :rant: You never know what might happen get a stinkin helmet! :mad:

Sami :lmao: We'll let the dad hot comment go just this once. :wink:

See ya later Weldy :wave: :hug:

Russty Cat said:

My bike is real similar. :lol: But don't make me beat you for not wearing a damn helmet!!!! :rant: You never know what might happen get a stinkin helmet! :mad:

:

I JUST said I wear one:rant::rant:

:wink:

I was actually just trying to start the damn thing there:lmao: it took like all day to start.

We ALWAYS wear our helmets:yikes: mine is crazy:lmao: it has comets and shooting stars and lightening bolts all over it:lmao:

Dismantled said:

I JUST said I wear one:rant rant:

:wink

I was actually just trying to start the damn thing there:lmao: it took like all day to start.

We ALWAYS wear our helmets:yikes: mine is crazy:lmao: it has comets and shooting stars and lightening bolts all over it:lmao:

:reject: Sorry I miss read. hehe We have boring black helmets. :lol:

Hi Fly :hug: How did your birthday go? :flirt:

Last night was really great thanks for asking! :hug: We went bar hopping since it wasn't really busy anywhere :lol: I managed to get free shots from a number of nice people. :up:

I'm just uploading some pictures now :wink:

Dismantled said:

:up::love:

thats awesome!...God that looks fast!

:yes: I'd say 120 was his average freeway speed (when there isn't traffic... which there rarely is around here)

but generally speaking he's very responsible... helmet, protective boots, gloves, his jacket is all but bulletproof... and he tries to always ride in a group and they wear reflective clothing at night yadda yadda...

but I still don't like to hear him talk about when he gets the chance to really open it up and test the speed limits of the thing (Which have been much higher than 120) :huh:

I panic when I'm on the back and he hits 80 - I don't know why the speed is so exciting to some people

bono_gal said:
Argh
stupid people.

my friend's just rang me up and he's coming over

its almost midnight for god's sakes!

i hate people taking me away from here :angry:

BG:drool:

shut the lights out and lock the door....:shifty:

Fly you guys look so great in the pictures, like your having a lot of fun. :heart: :love: I'm glad you had a good time! I'm so jealous though you always look so damn good in pictures! :lol: I always look pissede off or like total crap. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I'd say 120 was his average freeway speed (when there isn't traffic... which there rarely is around here)

but generally speaking he's very responsible... helmet, protective boots, gloves, his jacket is all but bulletproof... and he tries to always ride in a group and they wear reflective clothing at night yadda yadda...

but I still don't like to hear him talk about when he gets the chance to really open it up and test the speed limits of the thing (Which have been much higher than 120) :huh:

I panic when I'm on the back and he hits 80 - I don't know why the speed is so exciting to some people

:yikes: thats so fast!!

I don't like speed:no:

Russty Cat said:
Fly you guys look so great in the pictures, like your having a lot of fun. :heart: :love: I'm glad you had a good time! I'm so jealous though you always look so damn good in pictures! :lol: I always look pissede off or like total crap. :lmao:

:lol: Thanks! :hug: Most of those were before we got too inebriated to manipulate a camera so I still look half-decent. :wink:

^omg!!!:lmao: I love bonos pants:drool:

bonolemon.jpg
[/IMG]

we should all wear this:love: except substitute Irish for Italian

Back
Top Bottom