Pleban Girls Party - All We want for Christmas is U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it was worth it, despite the immense debt i'm in. Paul Mc wants the results of the research study on GA behavior, and we got to talk about the lottery, setlists, the band, and migration from Italy after WW II....I'm such a dork! But he was amazing :heart: It was like talking to Moses!

ruffian said:
it was worth it, despite the immense debt i'm in. Paul Mc wants the results of the research study on GA behavior, and we got to talk about the lottery, setlists, the band, and migration from Italy after WW II....I'm such a dork! But he was amazing :heart: It was like talking to Moses!

That's cool that he wants the results of the survey :up:.

ruffian said:

:lmao: That is really cool. I imagine he's really something to sit and talk to, the man is quite smart and has a strong, outgoing personality, from all I've heard/read.

Hi Kelly and Redkat :wave:

yeah, now i just have to write it up! :yikes: good motivation, though! he said, "every tour is 2 weeks too long" when i said the band looked tired...and i told him the lottery created lots of tensions among fans (as recent threads suggest). That was an interesting discussion...

Last edited:
is redkat here? OMG, Dis, since you know her--you would LOVE her in person. I have a total girl crush on her :love:

is it bad for dogs to lie on an electric blanket? i have one draped over me and it's like a pet magnet!

ruffian said:
is it bad for dogs to lie on an electric blanket? i have one draped over me and it's like a pet magnet!

:lol: I don't know why it would be. especially since you're right there with them

My cat sleep right in front of the heating vents when the furnace is on :cute:

hi girls - since it seems my setlist buddies post in here I'm going to jump ship from the gen forum to this comfy place. Much more friendly around here :D

hot dogs...silly girl :rolleyes: :wink:

well the dogs are both snoring and now the kitten has joined them. i can't move my legs!
30 pounds of pug on one calf...uuuggggggggghhhh

:yawn:

im just popping in to let you girls know where the hell i went before!

gay boy knocked with alcohol for me :\

and we talked for about an hour :|

then.....on coming back to pleba

the phone rings,

evil boy to tell me that my dvd wont be here till xmas eve and that he's coming to see me on xmas day :\

on the phone to him for an hour also.

then the brother hogged the machine until now.

& im so tired :lol:

nurse chrissi said:
hi girls - since it seems my setlist buddies post in here I'm going to jump ship from the gen forum to this comfy place. Much more friendly around here :D
:hug: more of the st. louis crew!!!!!!! :heart: i'm so glad we finally met! you and redkat c'mon over and stay awhile. seein as how i can't move my legs i'm trapped here for a bit :wink:

bono_gal said:
:yawn:

im just popping in to let you girls know where the hell i went before!

gay boy knocked with alcohol for me :\

and we talked for about an hour :|

then.....on coming back to pleba

the phone rings,

evil boy to tell me that my dvd wont be here till xmas eve and that he's coming to see me on xmas day :\

on the phone to him for an hour also.

then the brother hogged the machine until now.

& im so tired :lol:

Wow, quite a night. :ohmy:

You need to kick all the boys out and lock your door, turn off the lights and hang out with us again one of these days :hug:

Everything ok with the boys? I mean, outside the usual drama? :wink:

Oh man I leave to go make dinner and Mr. Cat the rat bastard doesn't even come home to eat it! :rant: He went to see one of his mates. ARGH!

And it figures when I actually try to be responsible Ruff :hug: comes on and we get other cool people joining us!

:wave: Kelly, Redkat, and Nurse Chrissi :D

why i can't move my legs:
ihad7teethpulled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom