Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
havent watched the dvd yet.... saving that one for when no one is here / awake to bother me

just the audio alone has blown my mind and i love it :evil:

so did you get anything cool?

:yikes: The scary side of shopping...

I got a couple of Joy Division CDs (I've been meaning to check them out), the soundtrack for AtU, and a metric crapload of chocs and lollies... :drool:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!! :yippie:

Christmas day is at a close here in NZ....been an awesome day for us all - kids have had a ball!

We're off camping for 10 days in the morning....should still be able to text some of you occasionally if I have reception....will miss you all heaps and hope to catch up and spend a lot more time with you all when I return!

Love and hugs to you all :hug: :heart:

:yikes:

oh so THAT's how it works :tsk: I am not on for three days and suddenly you guys ahve huge parties here?????

:tsk:

:crack: it'll take me ages to catch up...

:lol: that sounds nice.... same here.... just got better after fucking up my exam week by being sick, had to work three massive days on the frozen food part(my fave tho) and now my throat hurts like hell :happy: eating hurts!

:wink: but it'll not stop me from eating every last bit of our dinner later! heh, I :love: food!
:drool:

I had exam week last week too, it's not fun to be sick during that time. Like you didn't have enough to worry about! I did get all the stuff done in time, though, so at least I'm safe.

I'm not too crazy about food in general, and Christmas food is especially difficult. But this year has been ok so far, I've actually lost 2kg :lol: (that's like... 4 lbs, I think?)

Weldy! :hug: It's been ages! How are you?

Back
Top Bottom