Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
15.gif

:hug: :heart:

it's Christmas morning here:yippie:

husband is still asleep so I have 2 kittehs for company until I drag him up. Trying to decide what to wear for christmas lunch. Red t with reindeer, green t with rudolph, brown t with santa or put some tinsel on a bright green t shirt. My Mum loves all that stuff, husbands family look at me like I'm a complete twit.

Merry Christmas everybody:hug:

Tinsel shirt! :yippie:

I need to go put on my festive earrings, now that my festive brother is out of the festive bathroom... :wink:

Merry Christmas to you folks :hug:

Bri's sig... :giggle:

Hey ladies!

Drea, the blankies are beautiful - I love the blue geometric pattern one.

I'll probably be on tomorrow sometime just to escape the in-laws but I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS (sorry I don't know how to do flashy art stuff) to everyone here. This is my 1st year as a PLEBAn and I just wanted to thank you all for welcoming me. It's a great part of my day.

For those of you with the x-mas spirit, enjoy the day, have some eggnog and sing some carols for me. For those of you who are waiting for it to be over, grin and bear it and it'll be over before you know it. Good Luck!

Thanks again. (sorry to ramble)

well it`s a video about the Labyrinth (ever heard of that movie?) And it is about the thing Jareth and Sarah had for eachother, like a fic video it`s a bunch of pictures set to "Dance Floor Anthem"

Oops, sorry, my brother hijacked the computer ... :madwife:
:reject:

I used to love the Labyrinth... it's been many years since I saw it :hmm:
Sounds like an interesting vid! :up:

Mum's watching an old film on TV, my dad's asleep over his coffee, and my brother and I are trying to beat each other's high scores on some stupid computer game... that's post-lunch Christmas in our house :lol:

:hug: How's your day going?

Back
Top Bottom