Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zuropa_fit said:
Stoopid airlines. Oh well, more money for summer travel, right?

Yeah am going to Ibiza in June. :drool::sunshine::love: I can't wait for summer, its freezing in england. :madspit: We're gonna be staying on the East Coast of Ibiza, away from the mad/tacky nightlife of San Antonio.

I can't wait. :drool:

I saw Jem was asking for pics earlier.. give me a few to upload the four most recent to photobucket :) (It won't include the ones Megan took pics of today, the two I finished yesterday, but it will be the two baby blankets for Dad's coworker and the two knit ones *g*)

Oh, and somehow, suddenly, over the course of the last three days - I suddenly have a baby bump! One day I wasn't showing at all, or at least it seemed that way to me, and now suddenly there it is :huh: :ohmy: :lol:

Drea said:
You'll have to send us pics at some point :heart:

I'm hoping to have enough money after Christmas to buy a cheap digital camera :yes: I have such a hard time getting film developed and uploaded and everything, having to make two trips to town etc...

and I'm going to want to take lots of pictures coming up this summer, I know

Sad_Girl said:

I'm hoping to have enough money after Christmas to buy a cheap digital camera :yes: I have such a hard time getting film developed and uploaded and everything, having to make two trips to town etc...

and I'm going to want to take lots of pictures coming up this summer, I know

Believe me if your anything like my sister :yikes:

She has 25 albums of Jamie photos, in time & date order,

And of course us Aunties will want to see smurf :yes:

First the baby blankets:

Pink:
babyblankets001.jpg

Blue:
babyblankets002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom