Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
This just got posted to the U2 GTA list, and will interest anyone who owns the deluxe edition JT...

Don't forget the Easter Egg with the Dalton Brothers.

Go to the music video screen and click on the line above "U2."
You will come to an "enter the password" screen.
If you know Adam's Dalton alter ego, you'll know the password. [BETTY DALTON]

*makes mental note to try that over the weekend* :wink:

It works :wink:

I want Alton Dalton :combust:

WildHoney said:
JEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :drool:

Clone :love:

* Wild jumps Jem * :flirt:

:flirt:

My mac can use the net again. It turns out a download i updated over the summer had stopped it working. :grumpy: I erased and reinstalled the whole computer and now i have my net back. :hyper: Have to reupload all my music though. :crack:

*Jumps Clone* Clone:love:

How are you? :kiss:

Hey everyone. :wave:

WildHoney said:
I'm wireless too Jem :drool::hyper:

I'm in the front room :happy:

Im not wireless right now, our wireless router went bust. :grumpy: But i can connect by ethernet which is ok as we change to BT internet soon so i will have one of those white home hub things which you see on TV. Will be able to go wireless again. :drool: ( And the home hub is white like my mac. :lmao: )

WildHoney said:

Johnny & Alan together :combust: :faint:

I so have to go and see the film :shifty:

OMG theres a 30 minute iPod trailer, just playing now. Dead. :faint::combust:

If only we could go to UK premiere. :shifty:

me and Craig are going to see it, for completely different motives. He was like, you don't normally like horror movies. :eyebrow:

Me: " Its a musical so its different!" :shifty:

Craig: "Nothing to do with Johnny Depp then?" :eyebrow:

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

OMG theres a 30 minute iPod trailer, just playing now. Dead. :faint::combust:

If only we could go to UK premiere. :shifty:

me and Craig are going to see it, for completely different motives. He was like, you don't normally like horror movies. :eyebrow:

Me: " Its a musical so its different!" :shifty:

Craig: "Nothing to do with Johnny Depp then?" :eyebrow:

:lmao:

:lol:

I haven't told NI it's a musical yet :lol:

He doesn't normally do musicals ,i had to bribe him to go to ATU.:sexywink:

WildHoney said:

And add Jem & Wild and we'd make some sweet music :sexywink:

Sweet pleban music. :sexywink: did we scare everyone else off. :uhoh:

2 days to Xmas. :ohmy:

Am spending this years with craig, the cheap flight to come back up north from Cornwall was £165 for the afternoon flight one way. :shocked: I had to pay £75 to get there. Coming back it would have been a 4am start if i hadn't have wanted to pay £165. The other option was getting 3 trains down there and back, so im staying up north with Craig.

Public transport. :mad:

I get a pretty ring on Xmas day. :hyper: No not an engagement ring,i want a ring with out the commitment. :lmao:

:yippie: for shineys without committment!!!

Just got back from the park with my son - he turned 4 yesterday.

Love musicals, love Johnny, love Alan, love my hubby who loves musicals!

zuropa_fit said:
:yippie: for shineys without committment!!!

Just got back from the park with my son - he turned 4 yesterday.

Love musicals, love Johnny, love Alan, love my hubby who loves musicals!

Shineys. :drool: Will post a pic asap after Xmas day. Its a princess cut diamond, my fave diamonds. :love:

Awww. Happy birthday to him. :cute:

:up: To your hubby, my boyfriend likes some musicals, depends on the muscial.

Sorry, I had to leave unexpectedly :reject: Will be back sometime soon though, in the meantime, take care and enjoy your holidays! :hug: :kiss:

WildHoney said:
I think we did :eyebrow :

Don't know why :shrug :

I know i, think the year we went to Ireland for Xmas we paid £300 each return flight :madwife :

I'm getting excited about Xmas too,

Should get POTC 3 :drool : , guess what i'll be doing Boxing day : )

I have no idea. :angel:

£300, ::shocked: I remember you telling me that when we went to...:shifty: GAP. :lol:

I hate how they know they can make money from travellers at Xmas. Well next year i will be able to drive. :drool:

Nice boxing day. :drool: POTC 3. Craig randomly bought that for me when we were shopping a few weeks ago. :cute: He got March of The Penguins for me for Xmas, :love: emperor penguins, im not allowed it until 25th though. :grumpy:

WildHoney said:

NI's got a Edun T-Shirt, Vintage Thin Lizzy T-SHirt(NI's fav band) , BLV, a few DVD's & CD's

Yeah, I think Mr. Z's gonna get just a bunch of CDs, the Radiohead Video DVD and a shirt from Banana Republic. Maybe Burburry cologne if I can find it on sale. The shops are open 'til 10 PM tonight!!!

Back
Top Bottom