Pleban Girls Party - All We Want For Chrismas is...."insert wanted band member here"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mmmm.... food....:drool: I'm not allowed to get up out of my chair until grades are done, maybe 30 more minutes...

I can't believe Christmas is in just a few days!

:cute: today was last lesson before holidays so we just played basketball... and the boys were losing (hee, we have our 2m tall teacher and the other teacher too, he's short but can scooore!) and prettyboy got grumpier and grumpier... it was so funny to see them poking fun at him and at the other guy(he's like 2m10!) cause they always want to win instead of having fun..
:cute: and when he gave me a hand and wished me good holidays he winked at me... I love it when he does that!

gluey said:
:wave: :hug:

I'm just in passing.....but I'm missing you guys all sooooooo much! Life has been far too busy lately and now the kids are on their summer holidays....we're going camping on Boxing day, so I won't surface properly for a few weeks yet :madwife:

BUT, don't forget how much I miss you all and don't forget me!!!

:kiss: :hug:

Gluey :hug:

We miss you too :sad: , but you have gun with your kids & Mr Gluey :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:
Is America the only country in the world - or at least the Christian world - that doesn't celebrate Boxing day/St Stephens day?
I dunno about celebrating it specifically as its own holiday, but Boxing Day is a public holiday here (as well as Christmas Day).

Good to see you've been getting better on the whole, SG! :hug:

Someone remind me tomorrow when you see me on to relate the story of knitting getting me hit on at the Elevation show tonight :wink:

...more than once :wink:

Last edited:
Ooooooooh! :hmm:

You were knitting during a show? :tsk: Imagine if real-Bono saw you doing that at a U2 show.... :lol:

I am typing to you from my brand new computer... I have 500GB of storage space.... :drool:

Alisaura said:

I dunno about celebrating it specifically as its own holiday, but Boxing Day is a public holiday here (as well as Christmas Day).

Good to see you've been getting better on the whole, SG! :hug:

It's not even marked on most calendars here - unless it's marked as a canadian holiday, in parenthesis :shrug: :lol:

Alisaura said:
Ooooooooh! :hmm:

You were knitting during a show? :tsk: Imagine if real-Bono saw you doing that at a U2 show.... :lol:

I am typing to you from my brand new computer... I have 500GB of storage space.... :drool:

I was knitting *before* the show and between sets :p

I'll relate that story later - I have to have breakky, get dressed and go Christmas shopping.. I've never left it this late before :ohmy:

Last edited:
Shopping - scarry!!!!!!!! I'm afraid to go out - it's a jungle out there. I still haven't bought Mr. Z's gift though. :ohmy:

Ail, :yippie: for new computers. I'm jealous! :drool:

Drea, I want to hear the story!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Me and Kat managed to get my macbook's internet working. Until we change over to BT though we can't go on together, but YAY! *fingers crossed it will work until then*

Forgot to say, i think it was an update i downloaded to 10.4.10 of Mac Tiger, so don't update your mac if you have one, Ive had to erase and install.

Need to reformatt my iPod to a Mac now. Be back over the weekend. :kiss:

x

Last edited:
Decided to stay till noon so I could finish casting off this blanket - damn I'm good, literally only 2" left of the ball I was using... didn't have to join another ball to finish casting off :yippie:

Also I had a brainwave - I can cross my cousins and their wives/gfs off my list (6 people in total) with only 3 gifts... Movie theatre gift cards :wink: Usually I buy for them separately, but given that two of the three cousins now have 2 kids each (a boy and a girl for each, the boys both being born 3 years ago, the girls this year), I figure some "mommy and daddy time" would be appreciated *g*

Found out from my sister this afternoon - before I did any shopping - that we're only buying for the babies this year :D (And my parents, of course *g*) I still have to get Mom and Dad's stuff tomorrow, but at least I don't have to worry about anything else...

...except finishing my sister's Christmas afghan :wink:

Back
Top Bottom