Pleban Girls Party - Admitting our Blue Crack addiction proudly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Thanks Russty. :) I'm actually surprised that I'm doing as well as I am with the situation. I don't have a lot of patience - when I want something, I want it yesterday - and I know that this is going to take patience, it's not going to happen fast. He has some issues that have caused fears and insecurities, things that I've only been learning about recently.

It's weird, when I'm with him, I can FEEL us getting closer, and that he cares about me. I come away feeling really good, and positive, and optimistic. That feeling lasts for about 3 days. Then it slowly fades over the next few. After about 5 or 6 days, it's like I NEED to be with him, to get another boost of reassurance, even though intellectually and rationally, I know that he still cares, nothing's changed.

I'm weird. :huh:

I think your "weird" fits in quite well with a normal distribution.
Want me to graph the probability plot? :drool:

:hug: :heart:

Btw, I got your email, and may I just say.
:| + a certain single fingered gesture.

And to clarify to the audeince, neither of those are directed at her. :lol:

PS. University finger food.....you know you wannnnnnt it :wink:

VP your not weird at all. Actually you sound really normal. :lol: Relationships are so hard and not one is the same so you just have to do whatever works for you. :hug: I hope that this all works out for you guys though. I think its great that your getting closer. :love:

MBS said:

I think your "weird" fits in quite well with a normal distribution.
Want me to graph the probability plot? :drool

:hug :heart

It's soooo hot that you can!! :combust: :graphgeek: :sexywink:

MBS said:

Btw, I got your email, and may I just say.
:| + a certain single fingered gesture.

And to clarify to the audeince, neither of those are directed at her. :lol:

Thanks for clarifying. :yikes: :lmao: :lmao:

BonosRosaryBead said:
SG :hug:

:madwife: at that idiot in FF

I tried to rate it but couldn't find a rate thread icon :grumpy:

And the :censored: one you sent me :combust: :faint:

Elvis said in Suggest, Don't Expect that he took down the thread rating system in Pleba till he could get it all sorted out.

And that they're instituting a policy that ranking threads the way it was done last night is akin to trolling, and future abusers of this will be banned. :up:

VintagePunk said:

Elvis said in Suggest, Don't Expect that he took down the thread rating system in Pleba till he could get it all sorted out.

And that they're instituting a policy that ranking threads the way it was done last night is akin to trolling, and future abusers of this will be banned. :up:

:up:

Elvis :applaud:

MBS said:

:drool
Any chance to check out your curves :sexywink

:lol

And :hmm:
Maybe I shouldn't have clarified.
Imagine the drama! :love:

:laugh:

:wink:

I'm trying to remember what skewed distributions are called. Is one called kurtosis, or am I insane? :huh:

Drama! :clonefight: That's a pay-per-view event, if I've ever heard of one. :combust:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:wink:

I'm trying to remember what skewed distributions are called. Is one called kurtosis, or am I insane? :huh:

Drama! :clonefight: That's a pay-per-view event, if I've ever heard of one. :combust:

You might be insane. :wink:
But we haven't really learned all the funny names yet, we've just been introduced to it. :lol:

But I don't need that to tell you you're nuts. :tongue:

It might be a worthwhile endevour to undertake. :wink:

Kurtosis is the degree of peakedness of a distribution, defined as a normalized form of the fourth central moment of a distribution. There are several flavors of kurtosis commonly encountered, including the kurtosis proper...

Skewness is a measure of the degree of asymmetry of a distribution. If the left tail (tail at small end of the the distribution) is more pronounced that the right tail (tail at the large end of the distribution), the function is said to have negative skewness. If the reverse is true, it has positive skewness. If the two are equal, it has zero skewness.

Positive and negatively skewed distributions have a name, and I can't remember what they are.

:nerd:

SG, we can use that as a method for making money for next tour! :hyper: :lol:

See you Wild, have a good day! :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

:yes: :up:

and after they get banned we will discuss it in ZC :drool:

:shifty:

:hug: Bye Wild, have a good day!

VP - I think we're on to something! And if we get good enough, maybe Bono and the guys will come to us instead of making us go to see them! :laugh:

MBS said:

You might be insane. :wink:
But we haven't really learned all the funny names yet, we've just been introduced to it. :lol:

But I don't need that to tell you you're nuts. :tongue:

It might be a worthwhile endevour to undertake. :wink:

Check out all the various distributions on the chart at the bottom of this page - we took most of those. :crack:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Skewness.html

:lol: I love you guys :love: :flirt:

Unfortunately; I have to head off to bed now, though. :sigh:

talk to you all tomorrow, right? Big Grammy watching party!! :hyper: :rockon: can't wait!

:hug: good night, and sweet dreams to you all

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Bye Wild, have a good day!

VP - I think we're on to something! And if we get good enough, maybe Bono and the guys will come to us instead of making us go to see them! :laugh:

Am i the only one that had Naughty :censored: :silent: thoughts whilst reading this post..

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom