Pleban Girls Party - Admitting our Blue Crack addiction proudly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:
I just burned a CD and I forgot to put a song on :madwife: I hate when that happens!! :grumpy:

Or the opposite problem, when you put two copies of the same song on a CD (or in your library) and your software won't let you fix it?

Not that I've ever done that. No, not me. :whistle:

Weldy :hug:

No, I didn't hear about Bono possibly being on Ellen (must set VCR on Thursday, since I work weekdays).

And of course I'm taping the Grammys. I already saw the Pleba photos of Springsteen rehearsing with Edge. :heart:

Hurrrrrrrayyyyyyyyyy for:

simRussty & Pop adam! go roomie! that was such a fun pic-run, SG!
SImsami & JT orack I forgot popAdam !
AND............. sim jo go roomie!
:heart: :applaud:

:eek:A........NIGHTLIFE SIms Pkg/!:hyper: :

NOW you CAN do "Love in an Elevator" !!! :lmao:

LOVED Jem's wedding dress!!!! :drool:

SG.........

can you keep the u2 & i thread up another day or 2 {b4 transfewr] it got screwed up in thr printing..........
........ that is it registered as i got to the printer as 15 pages INSTEA OF the 2 pg I selected and had no time to redo it {lib closed} :madspit:
will try tomorow
AND a bigger fav

can you cut and paste simdz/jtb last 2 pics the 'sparkles" and the :happy: Afterglow, alone...........

the print review prints the first 2,i got those! NUT THEN it SKIPS right over the end iof the 'payoff'
:whistle:

wooo hooo NIGHTLIFE....:lock:

Last edited:
jobob said:
Weldy :hug:

No, I didn't hear about Bono possibly being on Ellen (must set VCR on Thursday, since I work weekdays).

And of course I'm taping the Grammys. I already saw the Pleba photos of Springsteen rehearsing with Edge. :heart:

I saw too...and I :heart: Edge's Music Rising guitar :drool:

Yea....I found out about it in the main Pleba thread under the Rehearsing pics.

yes, daz, edge likes me ... :eek:

I need to check Plebaville or the start of this thread to see if anything's happened between us lately ... :wink:

The caption under the pic in the thread said it the bit with Bono was taped at the Staples Center... whether she's actually doing her show in LA or NY I'm not sure :shrug:

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

i donj't think i'm going to be able to see the grammy's or not mucvh Oe not in a "fun" way

I might be able to get cranky eoomie to watch some of it.but we also have a new roomie moving in tommorrow......and she may want to watch something else

PLUS..i DON'T reveal how much I :drool: :drool: over the guys and Bruce..so you know it's not too much fun :madspit:

diane can I come watch the gram my's at your house?!?:laugh:
J/K :wink:

Dunno where Ellen's taped ... my guess is in the LA area, since that's where most TV shows are produced.

I just don't watch the show, since it's a daytime show and I work days. And I just don't watch a lot of TV anymore, period, since I discovered the Internet. :wink:

Premise 1
Bono is like a God.
Premise 2
Bono can make things happen.
Premise 3
I am loyal to the religion of Bono
Premise 4
Those who are loyal their relgion can logically induce favour with their god.
Conclusion
Bono can make stats become nonexistent in the next 12 hours if I wish it enough.

Back
Top Bottom