Pleban Girls Party - Admitting our Blue Crack addiction proudly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

hello pot? say hello to kettle

:tongue:

:sexywink:

:laugh:

Thank you!! :bow: :wink:

:ohmy: It's nearly 2, and I have to be up in 5 hours. :yikes: I'd better get to bed, too.

SG, I'm way more excited about the Grammys than usual...probably cause the whole album's up this year instead of just one song?

Night everyone :hug: :heart:

And good stats vibes for Bri :clonelove:

VintagePunk said:

Thank you!! :bow :wink

:ohmy: It's nearly 2, and I have to be up in 5 hours. :yikes I'd better get to bed, too.

SG, I'm way more excited about the Grammys than usual...probably cause the whole album's up this year instead of just one song?

Night everyone :hug :heart

And good stats vibes for Bri :clonelove:

See you tommorrow. And I intedn to borrow your brain, btw. :drool:

Sweet dreams, and thanks! :hug: :heart:

I better get my arse off here and finish studying too :uhoh:

Night Adam! :hug:

Sorry I got a phone call. And now I need to get my bum to bed as well. I have a long day tomorrow I have to drive to Sacramento and back. 6 fun filled hours of driving. :madspit: See ya all tomorrow night for the Grammys. :wave: :heart:

OMG Jem called me during class a half hour ago. :lmao: I felt bad I had to shut the phone off on her.

Good news! I found a disk that came with my laptop. It repairs and restores the computer!

Bad news: my laptop charger died on me. So I have to wait until I get a new one to repair it. :mad:

But I should be online at home soon! :happy:

Hi VP! :hug: I'm good, I have SO much work tonight (yes I know, what am I doing on here :lol: ) and I want to finish it all by the time of the preshow so I better move my ass! :laugh: :hyper:

How are you? :heart:

Yes, hurry and do it before they start!! :hyper:

I"m pretty good, thanks. The computer guy just wrote back and said he fixed that button. I hope he's right this time, I'm just about to check. :|

VintagePunk said:
Yes, hurry and do it before they start!! :hyper:

I"m pretty good, thanks. The computer guy just wrote back and said he fixed that button. I hope he's right this time, I'm just about to check. :|

I hope he fixed it!

Sorry to be in and out...I'm gonna run and do homework, I'll talk to you later!! :hug:

***It still says reset :uhoh: :madwife:

Sooooo frustrating!!! this is the 3rd time he's said it was fixed. :| If it weren't for this, I could have had the site up and running last week. :mad:

Thanks for checking for me. :hug:

:wave: :hug:

I just wanted to say that I'M FAMOUS!!! I was on the radio, NPR's "Soundcheck" show. I asked how they think U2 will fare at the Grammies tonight!!!

They said they thought they had a shot at winning something.

I can't watch :( because my TV is still broken. Besides, I'll get all :rant: if they don't win everything.

:no: ohnooooo! PLEASE DON'T start simplbvll over YET, at least not for say another 2 - 4 weeks.
*clings* to simdazzs&simJTHB * :giggle:

But I also have some other good reasons why....

1] You've just set up new romances that having gone too far yet.
2) You've or game has set up some other *potenial Drama* that hasn't played out yet! :laugh:
3] Wants to see currentsims Everybody sooner or later out on the town :hyper: :) .

but it's your call master Simmer.:wink:

sAW THE FIRST STUFF......WHAt FUn!!!! :giggle:

like the new short jacket on simSG :)

photobooth! Dance floor! dinner at a restuarant! :applaud:

hi kayla! welcome :wave:

:madspit: Unfortunatewly i have to leave........so come back again....more people often start showing up between oh....4-7PM Eastern Stanard time [USA] and later, too.
People MAY be also be at a seperate Grammy thread tonight.

My post just dissapeared :madwife::angry:

i cant remember what id written now though :lmao:

Hi/Bye Dazz :hug:

Hi Kayla :wave: Im Jem, welcome to the crazy world of Pleba :wink:

oooh thats what i was saying, hopefully dave is going to tape the Grammys for me :hyper::crossesfingresmilie: as i dont have satellite TV where its shown in the UK

oh and girls DG just called me shes fine :D :hug:

Have to go out for a bit, just finished dinner

be back soon :hug:

if i don't see you all tonight take care! :hug:

VP~~
good luck with the how ever you are offically titling the 'don't want to parcipate" button. :madwife: computer guy!

hope your neck feels better! yeah, I can see a mom missed her kid, if you haven't been separated that long yet. and oh my goodness :no:you're not being weird! You ended up in a marraige that eventually went ppfffttt and that you were uncertain of anyway............"once burned, twice shy." REMEMBER that!!! :hug

MBS :hyper: congrats on the Conference!!!

SG... :madwife: fanfic 'troll'. There's a way to say things NICELY, even if a person has a point .

I may be missing the Grammies :grumpy: :mad:

Even if i can get one or both roomies to watch the grammies...they may not want to watch the whole thing. And I don't reveal my fervent :drool: "appreciateion" of certain people to just any ole person----esp to cranky roomie!

I may call the bar in midtown that hosted the U2 pre-show party.....they have lots of big flat tvs :D {we were watching SLane there b4 the 11/22 show }:drool:

hi/bye jemma! nad very glad to hear dg is feeling better!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom