Pleban Girls Party - Adam brings out our Bass-ic Instinct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:
They both have their easier sections and their sections from hell.

Calc was ok, but it def helped that I'd taken calculus in HS.
Stats is probably a bit easier, but it depends. Those who've had previous expereince with it obviously find it much easier.

Be forewarned though, that depending on what they cover, Stats does require some calculus.

:hmm: I'm in precalc now, and my choices are one or the other. People said stat was easier so I picked that, but then some people say that if you're good in precalc you will be good in calc and you should take that. :lol: We are starting to do "real" calc with limits and stuff after break, so if I'm good at that I might switch into calc.....

I can't believe we're picking courses for senior year already :love:

Ok enough random school talk :lol:

VintagePunk said:

If he had the chance, I think he'd slowly decapitate us, and then treat our remains in a cruel manner. :scream:

:yikes:

that is SO twisted VP!:ohmy:

now I'm afraid of you:sad: :yikes:

:wink:

VP, would you be kind enough to send me the Pop Muzik Popmart Mix, Lady With The Spinning Head and Dirty Day on MSN? :flirt:

Especially Dirty Day. I haven't listened to that song in a few weeks! :scream:

WildHoney said:
So if Bono ws a lepricorn , you wouldn't be interested??

omg..whats that one doing?:scream:

Bono:hmm: I'd have to think that over.....of course I'd be interested:drool: :wink: he'd be such a nice...little lepricorn:drool: I'd keep him in my pocket....:shifty:

Hi ladies:wave: The title of your thread caught my eye. I hope everyone is having a good day.
I spent all last night thinking of what Adam did for his birthday...oh how I wish I knew:sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom