Pleban Girls Party - Adam brings out our Bass-ic Instinct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:hug: I'm sure you will too. :wink:

That's so horrible about your friend, I'm so sorry. :sad: :hug: Was it sudden? If you don't want to talk about it it's fine. :heart:

Tnanks :hug:

No one knows what happened...it was completely sudden. :( I was talking to my friend last night and everyone in their family was celebrating because she got into a private high school that she applied to. Then this morning in homeroom the teachers told us that her dad died and me and all our friends started crying for obvious reasons, and also she just turned 13 in December. :sad: Her older brother is in Chile right now (doesn't come home unntil tomorrow) and doesn't even know that his dad died yet :(

So yeah...:sad:

WildHoney said:
Hi are you all??

VP have you heard from Sarah today??

Not since last night around 1 or 2 am my time. We talked for a whole minute. :happy:

:|

Kidding. Sorta. :) I'm glad she's having a good time, and I know they're being kept on a tight schedule. It was morning for her, and she had to shower and pack, and then they were on their way to Province. They should be there and in bed by now.

circa1992 said:

No one knows what happened...it was completely sudden. :( I was talking to my friend last night and everyone in their family was celebrating because she got into a private high school that she applied to. Then this morning in homeroom the teachers told us that her dad died and me and all our friends started crying for obvious reasons, and also she just turned 13 in December. :sad: Her older brother is in Chile right now (doesn't come home unntil tomorrow) and doesn't even know that his dad died yet :(

thats really really awful:sad:

circa1992 said:

God, I'm so sorry. :hug: :heart: Her poor brother coming home... :(

sami0201 said:

I think I'd kill myself if my chem was cumulative. :hug: :lol:

How is stat?? I'm taking AP Stat next year, but I can take AP Calc instead if I want to...which is easier? (if you've taken both)

:hmm:
They both have their easier sections and their sections from hell.

Calc was ok, but it def helped that I'd taken calculus in HS.
Stats is probably a bit easier, but it depends. Those who've had previous expereince with it obviously find it much easier.

Be forewarned though, that depending on what they cover, Stats does require some calculus.

Back
Top Bottom