Pleban Girls Party - Adam brings out our Bass-ic Instinct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you want, I can d/l a song from my brother's band's myspace page and upload it to YSI if any of you want to hear it. :)

It's kind of a heavy rock sound.

VP - there are only six I don't have ... have you uploaded them for Sami already? :flirt:

Bass Trap - (instrumental)
Unchained Melody
Walk To the Water
Luminous Times (Hold On To Love)
North and South of the River
Numb - (Gimme Some More Dignity mix)

The one where you put in your birthdate and time and everything... maybe I wrote the wrong time, if I go back to change from 2.06 to 2.09, it'll get better... Maybe my friend will by me an extra ticket... :hyper:

SG........

***THANKS***

for all the work you just did for the Pleabvllie Fams & Singles Portraits with all the sim!info ! :D :D funstuff

.....but :uhoh:

Simjtb AND sim!dazz BOTH long term goals 3 colledge grads ?!? :yikes:
gotta keep that sim!contraception SG! Unless :uhoh: "the game" has other ideas.

I'd rather have sim!dazz's AND sim!jthB's longterm goals be Golden ?? anniversary- it wan't that word but conveyed.......some other similar idea....

speaking of "Day of Our Lives Pleabaville"..........

:shifty: :uhoh: sim!jthB just might sim!divorce sim!dazz if she won't give him kids....
well....it then marriage would have been nice while it lasted!!

:wink:

but def loves short term goal! how about a randy teenage-style
romp for sim!daaz & sim!jthB for sim!dazz's upcoming birthday! :D :D

Sad_Girl said:
VP - there are only six I don't have ... have you uploaded them for Sami already? :flirt:

Bass Trap - (instrumental)
Unchained Melody
Walk To the Water
Luminous Times (Hold On To Love)
North and South of the River
Numb - (Gimme Some More Dignity mix)

Not yet, I've been dling the entire cds for Sami in a zip file, but individual songs usually just take a minute or two, so I can do them, too. I'll wait till it dies down a bit here, and I'll send you the links. :)

Did you ever get the Blue Rodeo songs? If you want any more of those, just let me know. *coughshamelessBRpromotioncough* :wink:

I have NO say over what the sims goals are, Dazz. I'm doing my best to keep them from getting pregnant, since you asked, but I'm only in control of so much! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Not yet, I've been dling the entire cds for Sami in a zip file, but individual songs usually just take a minute or two, so I can do them, too. I'll wait till it dies down a bit here, and I'll send you the links. :)

Did you ever get the Blue Rodeo songs? If you want any more of those, just let me know. *coughshamelessBRpromotioncough* :wink:

I got the two we were talking about last night :up: :up: I like them alot; I'm just waiting for things to slow down a bit before launching any downloads right now, too :lol:

:hug: Bye Fly! Be careful while hopping in the shower, it's slippery in there! I think you should take a spotter along :sexywink: :laugh:

I'm never going to get anything done thanks to my new avatar :drool: :combust:

now Drea's avi! :faint: :combust: :wink:

the things a simple picture of that man's mouth does to me... :shifty:
mouth.jpg

Back
Top Bottom