Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GG that seems like a lot of work to have someone do your nails. of course I think the day I get a manicure is the day aliens take over my body, so... :lol:

:hug: I'm glad you have a day to relax though.

I also had to finish wrapping presents and move the Christmas tree.
I think some people are coming over here after the party for 'coffee' or whatever. So, I had to clean up the house a little.
Mr GG is at a corp meeting all day, so at least he wasn't under foot :lol:
And.....I'm working on a surprise birthday party for him next month.

Wouldn't it be cool to rent a Hummer Limo and pick him up from work early and surprise him? :cute:

I hate both mani and pedicures! :yuck:

Just cut the nails and get done with it!

*is WAY too impatient for those kinda girly things*

Hey GG, DG, BB, SG Thora and whoever I missed :wave:

yea, my lovely father needed the computer :barf:

he finally left to watch the blues brothers...

Aww GG That's not true :flirt: you're beautiful when you roll out of bed in the morning

I have to go, too, though - time to hike half a mile in the ankle deep snow to get the mail :happy: :crack:

:hug: see you later GG's

:shocked: YOU HAVE SNOW SG??????

*is green with envy*

:shh: MJ, I heard that we might get a good winter this year too! previous years have proven (*cough*1963 or so) that the last times we had a hot fall, aka now, that the winter has snow and such! :love: They even had cars driving over the ijsselmeer because the snow was 1,5 M thick!

GG, I've heard this too, somewhere... :sexywink: I so hope it's true... Snow is like :drool:

Cars driving over the IJsselmeer? :shocked: My bf lives near there, maybe we can drive over the lake sometime by the end of this year, that would be so much fun :giggle:

Snowy winter, come on up! :love:

JanuaryStar said:
GG, I've heard this too, somewhere... :sexywink: I so hope it's true... Snow is like :drool:

Cars driving over the IJsselmeer? :shocked: My bf lives near there, maybe we can drive over the lake sometime by the end of this year, that would be so much fun :giggle:

Snowy winter, come on up! :love:

:shifty: I live near there too? Does he live in Almere perhaps???

Hey Thora and :drool: Hi Wild!

Caroni said:

I know I´m off topic but how did you get 2889 posts in less than a year :shocked:

Sorry Keep talking back to my box :reject:

:wink: it's fairly easy! I came her a year and two months ago!

Oh that's a bit on the other side MJ, but we can ice skate to each other :wink:

So how's my Wild? :sexywink: I saw your pics :combust:

:whistle: also, there's some news in the Gif thread....

next up, Bono and Edge gayness (but I guess I can't post it in the thread :wink: )

:whistle: after that the Margharita series

and the grand finale, Bono's weird arm moves the day after :wink: I have one in wich he does a PERFECT impression of Pope John Paul II!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom