Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:
I've gained about 20-30 lbs due to the insulin. All that hard work losing the weight and it comes back. :sigh:

For now, just concentrate on staying healthy! I know we've told you many times and you're frusturated, but it's better to take it slow and have your diabetes under control. That can be such a dangerous disease! I'm just glad you're not sick anymore!:hug:

Ruff and DG you both look gorgeous! :love:

I'm doing okay. Work is a bit frazzled. Since our main computer system is down we're having to do all our work manually. :crazy:

BonosBaby12 said:
DG once you are able to get everything straight with your health then Im confident that you will lose that extra weight again :hug:

The insulin pump would help with that.

Oh, wait, that's not an option because my dad sucks! :happy:

/rant

And Ruff is the gorgeous one. She's even more beautiful in person. :combust:

daygloeyes2 said:

The insulin pump would help with that.

Oh, wait, that's not an option because my dad sucks! :happy:

/rant

And Ruff is the gorgeous one. She's even more beautiful in person. :combust:

Yeah I read that about your dad that's pretty fucked up! Im sorry that he's doing that to you :hug:

ruffian said:

yay! it's quite the rite of passage. you get to experience filth, sleep deprivation, junk food, porto-lets in all their glory, cold, blazing heat, and lots of people all playing different U2 songs at once on portable speakers :up:

by the time the concert comes around you usually get an adrenaline surge. in new zealand i was lying on metal grate on the rail, on my back, SLEEPING until about 15 minutes before the band came on. Lying amidst a sea of legs, I thought, "so this is what i've become."

:tsk:

You went to N.Z. too?:ohmy: I'm so jealous! LOL. I have yet to go to a show:sad: Of course, I just became a fan this year, so it would've been mildly difficult.:wink: Exactly, how many shows have you been to now?:eyebrow: You can tell me.:sexywink:

BonosBaby12 said:
:yikes: Thora that doesn't sound like fun at all!

It's pretty stressful. I've got some pretty angry clients right now. Hide me! :( They're hoping to have it up and running within a half hour, but it's already been down for most of the morning.

I think I'm going to go get some lunch. That should help. :)

Be back in a bit. :hug:

ThoraSEB said:

It's pretty stressful. I've got some pretty angry clients right now. Hide me! :( They're hoping to have it up and running within a half hour, but it's already been down for most of the morning.

I think I'm going to go get some lunch. That should help. :)

Be back in a bit. :hug:

Awwww hope it get's a lot better there soon :hug: I will gladly hide you :flirt:

Enjoy your lunch!

VintagePunk said:

No, not him. A different him. :|

Okay, really gotta go now. :sad:

Thanks girls, it's turned out to be a fun afternoon. :hug: See you all later.

Ahh...still doesn't sound like a good "him":huh: It was GREAT seeing you! I'll talk to you soon! Have a good day!:hug:

U2isthebest said:

You went to N.Z. too?:ohmy: I'm so jealous! LOL. I have yet to go to a show:sad: Of course, I just became a fan this year, so it would've been mildly difficult.:wink: Exactly, how many shows have you been to now?:eyebrow: You can tell me.:sexywink:

friends who count...don't count :wink: i've been to WAY too many. And don't worry, you'll get your chance. Don't know how old you are but when I was young I never would have had the resources to go. It's only when you are an old geezer that you can have a midlife crisis and follow a rock band around :up:

Sorry, but i have a line of people waiting outside my office door. :madwife: gonna have to run.

GG i miss you! :sad: bad timing. i'll try to pop back in before i leave town.

:kiss:

ruffian said:

friends who count...don't count :wink: i've been to WAY too many. And don't worry, you'll get your chance. Don't know how old you are but when I was young I never would have had the resources to go. It's only when you are an old geezer that you can have a midlife crisis and follow a rock band around :up:

Sorry, but i have a line of people waiting outside my office door. :madwife: gonna have to run.

GG i miss you! :sad: bad timing. i'll try to pop back in before i leave town.

:kiss:

Mid-life? You look very young to me! I'm 18. LOL. I suppose I'll have many chances!!! I'm planning on quite a few next tour!! Have a good day Ruff! I'll talk to you soon!:hug:

:lol: Ruff......can't remember how many shows shes been to....

Old age.....it'a get ya!!

JK :hug:

I'm doing pretty good today.
Have the day off, gonna go to a Christmas party tonight.
OMG :giggle: I spent 30 mins or more looking for a gift certificate to a nail salon, almost give up, finally find it, and now I don't feel like even going out to get the stupid manicure :lol:

How is everyone?

greeneyedgirl said:
:lol: Ruff......can't remember how many shows shes been to....

Old age.....it'a get ya!!

JK :hug:

I'm doing pretty good today.
Have the day off, gonna go to a Christmas party tonight.
OMG :giggle: I spent 30 mins or more looking for a gift certificate to a nail salon, almost give up, finally find it, and now I don't feel like even going out to get the stupid manicure :lol:

How is everyone?

A Christmas party?:drool: sounds like fun! a manicure....GO....once you're there you'll feel like it!:wink: I'm doing well! Procrastinating on studying for my finals!:happy:

Back
Top Bottom