Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG :hug:
I don't want to keep you up, hun.
I'll be around all day tomorrow, so I'll catch up with you then.

Weldy, I wondered, cause I was about to send your card :hug:

So whats new around the Pleba House? :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
SG :hug:
I don't want to keep you up, hun.
I'll be around all day tomorrow, so I'll catch up with you then.

Weldy, I wondered, cause I was about to send your card :hug:

So whats new around the Pleba House? :wink:

It's a date :yes: :hug:

All right I'm off to dreamland :wave: good night all !

redhotswami said:
So...I totally just bought my dog a pink polo shirt. I don't buy things like that normally, but it was the last one and in his size...I couldn't resist. Pink is his favorite color.

:cute: :cute: Sounds like Bailey might be "fabulous"...

Goodnight SG! :wave:

Yeah I didn't even think dogs could see in color!! He doesn't play with the toys I bought for him before I adopted him. I was concerned, and took him to a pet store, and told him he could have any 2 toys he wanted. Well, lo and behold, he picked out 2 pink fuzzy toys.

He also has a fascination with Rough Rider, a 3 foot long plush pink pony that I got as a bday present years ago.

And Britt, it just so happens he is a fan of RENT. He actually sits and watches it! And when we were on our last roadtrip, I played the soundtrack and he was SO calm!!

redhotswami said:
Goodnight SG! :wave:

Yeah I didn't even think dogs could see in color!! He doesn't play with the toys I bought for him before I adopted him. I was concerned, and took him to a pet store, and told him he could have any 2 toys he wanted. Well, lo and behold, he picked out 2 pink fuzzy toys.

He also has a fascination with Rough Rider, a 3 foot long plush pink pony that I got as a bday present years ago.

And Britt, it just so happens he is a fan of RENT. He actually sits and watches it! And when we were on our last roadtrip, I played the soundtrack and he was SO calm!!

:yikes: Bailey may be gay:ohmy: That could be an interesting development...

Yeah he might be. One of my friends thought so too, so she bought him a My Little Pony movie called the "Rainbow Princess Unicorn" or something. Sure enough, he watched it in it's entirety, curled up with Rough Rider.

I don'tknow what his orientation is, and with him being neutered, that may be tough to find out. But he is so precious. And I think he will love this shirt. I'm gonna wrap it for him :wink:

Don`t you ever accidently step on his paws,cause I stepped on my poor kittys paw when I was gonna feed her,she ran under the car and then in the bushes:sad:

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
Yeah he might be. One of my friends thought so too, so she bought him a My Little Pony movie called the "Rainbow Princess Unicorn" or something. Sure enough, he watched it in it's entirety, curled up with Rough Rider.

I don'tknow what his orientation is, and with him being neutered, that may be tough to find out. But he is so precious. And I think he will love this shirt. I'm gonna wrap it for him :wink:

Looks like we may never figure out the mystery of Bailey's sexuality....:sigh: Make sure you take a pic of Bailey in his shirt...:cute:

FB - i did once before! thankfully he didn't run away like that. he's a tough guy. :lol: i accidentally kicked him in the face once. I was taking off my shoe and didn't see him behind me!!

Britt - lol don't you worry, I will definitely post them! He also took pictures with santa yesterday.

I better get to bed though. He is going to wake me in 6 hours. :crazy:

"John Lennon was once asked whether Ringo Starr was the best drummer in the world, to which he responded "He's not even the best drummer in the Beatles".

redhotswami said:
FB - i did once before! thankfully he didn't run away like that. he's a tough guy. :lol: i accidentally kicked him in the face once. I was taking off my shoe and didn't see him behind me!!

Britt - lol don't you worry, I will definitely post them! He also took pictures with santa yesterday.

I better get to bed though. He is going to wake me in 6 hours. :crazy:

Ooh!!:ohmy: I'll need to see those too! Have a good night Mia!:hug: I'll talk to you soon!

Back
Top Bottom