Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Weldy - sorry to hear about your parents. I know you get this all the time, but hang in there. Theres a lot of clash of ideals and stuff that goes on, but they probably really do love you no matter what. Just try to keep that in mind when you have differences with them. It was hard, but I had to keep telling myself that (I STILL DO!) when we have conflicts.

Brit - yeah that was an adorable comment! Edge is so sweet. I just kinda feel like I don't know what I can contribute to the thread since I'm so deprived :(

SG - Glad to hear you are doing fine! I cant believe the weekend is over :( Definitely not ready for another Monday. Are you not sick anymore? (at least, I think you were sick last time I talked to you...i'm sorry, i'm trying to remember :( )

FB - that is so exciting!!!
Weldy - well it already sounds like you have more of an awareness of your dynamic with them than I did :wink: :hug: thats great!

Wow, I can't believe I made a post with 3 sad smilies. I gotta make up for it

:) :) :) :) :) :)

redhotswami said:
Brit - yeah that was an adorable comment! Edge is so sweet. I just kinda feel like I don't know what I can contribute to the thread since I'm so deprived :(

SG - Glad to hear you are doing fine! I cant believe the weekend is over :( Definitely not ready for another Monday. Are you not sick anymore? (at least, I think you were sick last time I talked to you...i'm sorry, i'm trying to remember :( )

That's ok! You always have something to contribute!:drool: I would definitely suggest reading his work when you get a chance. "The Ragamuffin Gospel" is a definite must-read.

:lol: Bye Shannon!!!! :hug:
FB - nice new avatar!!!
Welcome GG! :wave:
SG - that must be SO frustrating. if i could concoct a magic pill i would so you can feel your 100% again. it sucks to have to wait it out. :(

Mia - Yea...it's been like that ever since I can remember....but the fights itself change, but the basic ideas are ALWAYS there :lol:

Hey IllinoisCloneLove :hug: :wave: I'm going to send you my Christmas card soon....but my stupid printer is acting up when I was trying to print up the Christmas card list! So it's going to be a short while :mad: :D

greeneyedgirl said:
:hug:s to all.

Yep and I can sit a play for a while tonight.

:grumpy: so nobody go anywhere!

:hug: IllinoisCloneLove :hug:
Weldy, you haven't moved since last year, have ya?

:sad: But I gotta get up early :sigh:

I was actually on my way out - but I can stick around for a little longer :flirt: for you :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom