Pleban Girls Party - Aboard Edge's Spaceship-time machine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

:wink: it's fairly easy! I came her a year and two months ago!

Oh that's a bit on the other side MJ, but we can ice skate to each other :wink:

I don't think I can even remember how to ice-skate, last time we could really ice-skate around here was years back... :wink: Can you teach me? :sexywink:

Btw hi Caroni :wave:

err :uhoh: I don't even have skates!

:lmao::laugh::lol: I'm cracking up over one of the gifs.... I swear, this is gonna be my BEST gif EVER :laugh:

Bono, I love you for being the biggest dork ever on camera! :love: :giggle:

Galeongirl said:
err :uhoh: I don't even have skates!

:lmao ::laugh ::lol : I'm cracking up over one of the gifs.... I swear, this is gonna be my BEST gif EVER :laugh:

Bono, I love you for being the biggest dork ever on camera! :love: :giggle:

Lol okay, let's teach each other how to ice-skate and then watch each other fall like a zillion times before we can actually move :lol:

Hi GG :wave:

I'm off, talk to you guys again soon... :hug: :wave:

MJ - it's the main program we use at work for pretty much everything. We can't do a whole heck of a lot work. When people call, we have to take down every single piece of information by hand, so it takes a long time, and our clients are getting frustrated. :sigh: Hopefully it will be fixed today.

Hi GG2 :hug: and Wild! :hug:

:yes: It's very frustrating. I had a woman just hang up on me in a huff because I couldn't give her the information she wanted. Good grief. I appologized and explained that I couldn't help her at the moment, but if she called back tomorrow we'd be able to help. Obviously that wasn't good enough for Her Highness. :grumpy:

I can't wait until I start my new job next Monday, and won't have to deal with these kinds of people any more! :hyper:

Galeongirl said:
Oh what new job is it Thora?

People should consider other's more before starting to get grumpy :angry:

No doubt! :lol:

I got a promotion with our company, so I'm staying the same office. I'm working with our Creative Services department. I'll be doing writing, editing, website and design stuff, etc. I'm very excited! :hyper:

It definitely is! :D

See you later. :hug:

I'm off to go try and find something to occupy my time while we wait for our stupid computers to work again.

ha ha ha....it'd be funnier if it weren't true

Hey, has anyone seen Bri lately? :uhoh:

036.jpg

*waves white flag from beneath pile of books*

:help:

VintagePunk said:
Brit, it's not even what he's doing financially, it's the emotional neglect. His current live-in g/f has two kids, and he's more of a father to them than he is to her, and that REALLY upsets her. They moved into a new house in the summer...July, I think?....and she's only been there once.

That sounds like my ftaher and the stepwitch. Her kids got my father. :happy::|

Fathers. :madwife:

Actually who needs men at all. :angry::mad: ( Yes i'm in a I HATE MEN MOOD!!!. ) :mad::angry:

VP. Sarah's Dad doesn't know what a great young woman he has for a daughter. And you have you to credit for that. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Shannon :hug:

the first thing anyone looking through my scrapbook says upon seeing those pictures is 'Wow, she's gorgeous!' and points to you :love: meanwhile I'm like 'Um - you know that pic right next to it? that's Bono... you know famous guy..." they're like sure, but who is she? :love:

:hug:

:lol:

My nieces though Ruff IS a celebrity. I was like no, thats my friend. She is awesome though. :heart:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom