Pleban Girls Party: A Party in Bono's Shirt and you are invited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One horny little devil...

0.jpg

please excuse my disappearing and reappearing acts....I am trying to get the dogs walked, laundry done.....etc:huh:

Speakin of...erm...interesting telelvision...friday night I was flicking channels..and I came upon "the 5th Wheel"...(it's one of those dumb dating shows)...anyway...with nothing better to watch..I watched it.
:yikes:
Turns out it was something uncensored?!?! :yikes:...It took me 5 minutes to figure this out...it was...interesting.......:slant:
Anyway...I then decided to screw tv and watch Boston instead :D

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
Speakin of...erm...interesting telelvision...friday night I was flicking channels..and I came upon "the 5th Wheel"...(it's one of those dumb dating shows)...anyway...with nothing better to watch..I watched it.
:yikes:
Turns out it was something uncensored?!?! :yikes:...It took me 5 minutes to figure this out...it was...interesting.......
Anyway...I then decided to screw tv and watch Boston instead :D

good dvd:drool: it was even better in person:dance: :macdevil: :rockon:

~BrightestStar~ said:

awww. Is your pup ok? :hug:

awww:sad: I don't like sick pups.....mine was vomiting all day once...oh my god you'd think the dog ate a whole cow..I didn't think so much could fit inside a 40lb dogs stomach:yuck: and I think I made it worse instead of better......this was in the middle of winter and you know how does eat grass to vomit? Well there was no grass and he was attacking my house plants so I gave him a hold head of lettuce.........................it worked, but it looked like he puked up an alien:yikes: :yuck:

Hi again! Great to have you back Dis!

Did you read my mention of your doggie Wild?

Hmmmm imagining Bono kissing you so erotically! :drool: :ohmy:

Loved that bit were you said you melt when listening to hubby speak! :ohmy:

Dismantled said:

awww:sad: I don't like sick pups.....mine was vomiting all day once...oh my god you'd think the dog ate a whole cow..I didn't think so much could fit inside a 40lb dogs stomach:yuck: and I think I made it worse instead of better......this was in the middle of winter and you know how does eat grass to vomit? Well there was no grass and he was attacking my house plants so I gave him a hold head of lettuce.........................it worked, but it looked like he puked up an alien:yikes: :yuck:

Awww. :(
I hate when pups are sick...poor things, can't even tell you what's wrong.

I'm so sorry for your doggie Dis! :sad:

As i always say, i hate to hear of any animals suffering :(

WildHoney said:

Yeah he seems he's normal self . we put him to bed and i went and checked on him for my good night kiss and he was tired but otherwise ok

awwwwwwww you give your doggie a goodnight kiss *shrieks:applaud: me tooo!!!!!

WildHoney said:
Excuse the state of the photo but this is the best i can download on photobucket.

Just wanted to bring your attention to .. oh you notice it....

[edited out "dragony" pic - neutral ]

WOW! Oh yeah baby.......love that shirt!:shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
WildHoney said:

yeah....thats what you wanted us to look at right???.........................:shifty: becasue I most certainally DID NOT see any dragons in that pic...nope...no dragons....:shifty: ....:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom