Pleban Girls Party: A Party in Bono's Shirt and you are invited

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:
We'd be hilarious! :lmao:
I'd pay to watch us...noe we just need to convinve B to guest star :D

Night Night :hug:

he he he...I can just imagine the pleban comedy hour...we would be on some dumb channel at like 2:30 in the morning....ha ha ha

*hears own voice echoing...

*chirp...chirp goes the crickets....

dis realizing that she is alone...lowers head and sulks away.....

~BrightestStar~ said:
AH...you'd like to see the TRL?
* enters Edge mode lol *
I'm quite proud of it really..see you start off with your atypical gernade launcher...but you take this...attach this here...tweak.....modifty.....slip this over and add extra power....:blahblah:
.....And Voila...you end up with this *proudly displays funny lookin peice of technology* a gneuwine TRL...tampon rocket launcher...effective defense it many if not all situations.

:lmao::huh:

Thanks! :) :hug:

And yes, I've caught up. The mods here are seriously cool to let up have our own little corner of the world to get rowdy and say stuff...and when a line is occasionally crossed, they don't make a huge deal of it, they remain pleasant.

Thanks, Neutral!!

hi all :wave: got to catch up.
But first ...I'm going to write up the second/last part of my word painting.

Course by the time I get done, it'll be pages behind the current one---so i will bump it up for anyone's interest [i hope].

but I just got here so iv have about 3 1/2 hrs to play. :D And U2 girl any weird things with your re computer crash? Hope not!

see ya soon.....

I was actually thinking about sending you the first several chapters of my story. They're not exactly in final form. Everytime I open the file, I'm editing something. But at least they would get you started.

But - did I read earlier that you're working? I wouldn't want to distract you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom