Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am ok. I booked some time off work today in June, incase i can go see my Dad. It was the only whole week that didn't have part of a day or part of a few days already booked up. :D

If i can't go then or it falls through then i can cancel it or go elsewhere. :D

Missed Andy a bit last night. :( BUt im feeling better today.

Gonna send a PM to you all. Don't wanna post the other thing on here. :lol:

:hug: Jem

I'm glad things seem to be coming together for you and your dad :heart:

Sorry about the Andy thing :sad: :sigh: I've been having stupid dreams about Mark and Abby :yuck: I don't want him anymore even, but it still hurts that he did it to me in the first place

But it really does get better - I only deal with things like this every once in awhile now, and they aren't as intense or lengthy as they used to be :hug:

:whistle: if anyone can remember me and Bri's language fest a while back....

:shifty:

:whistle:

:angel: You see nothing, you blame me nothing...

happybonokk6.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

well you're just too slow aren't you? :tongue: :lol:

:grumpy: I was working on my wallpaper, and damn kicked my internet again :madwife: what is it with that site that makes my internet disconnect for 10 mins?

WildHoney said:
Jem :hug:

That would be great if you could go and see your dad? Where does he live??

I've got my week in Ireland to look forward too:sigh: although i still need to send off both mine and NI's passport renewals :lol:

Greece for a good part of the year. Will send a PM about it. :)

Ireland. :drool: Send the passports of ASAP. The offices get quite busy over summer. :yikes:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Jem

I'm glad things seem to be coming together for you and your dad :heart :

Sorry about the Andy thing :sad : :sigh : I've been having stupid dreams about Mark and Abby :yuck : I don't want him anymore even, but it still hurts that he did it to me in the first place

But it really does get better - I only deal with things like this every once in awhile now, and they aren't as intense or lengthy as they used to be :hug:

Men. :madwife: Andy. :madwife: Mark. :madwife:

We're so much better than them though. :yes::hug::heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi VP :hug: Yeah you're miss innocent :wink: :p

In all seriousness, he's a very nice man, but I'd guess he's a good 15 years older than me at least, and that's a little older than I like 'em. :wink: And I don't think Ruff was exactly trying to be Bri's new mommy, or anything...she was just having some fun, trying to get him comfortable with us, so he'd be okay with her hanging out with us. She's just very, very good at what she does. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

In all seriousness, he's a very nice man, but I'd guess he's a good 15 years older than me at least, and that's a little older than I like 'em. :wink: And I don't think Ruff was exactly trying to be Bri's new mommy, or anything...she was just having some fun, trying to get him comfortable with us, so he'd be okay with her hanging out with us. She's just very, very good at what she does. :lol:

I was only playing with you, I never figured it was anything more than a good running joke :hug: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom