Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

They do?:hyper: Yeah, that would be the only reason for me going to Dublin. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:shifty:

:lol: You don't need an excuse to go to Dublin its :drool:

Yeah, i felt like crap the next day though. I mixed it with JD and Coke. :lmao:

The bar staff at The Clarence do competitions. Theyre very good at there job. :yes:

bonoishot said:

:yikes::crack:

9.gif

I don't know how people live in those conditions.

Bet you can't wait till spring.

Spring? :confused:

What is this "Spring" you speak of? I know only 2 seasons here: bitterly cold and freezing cold and ice!

:p

bonoishot said:

:lol: You don't need an excuse to go to Dublin its :drool:

Yeah, i felt like crap the next day though. I mixed it with JD and Coke. :lmao:

The bar staff at The Clarence do competitions. Theyre very good at there job. :yes:

That's a lovely combo!:lol: And I already had 4 EXCELLENT reasons for visiting Dublin:combust: I really want to visit most of the major European cities someday. The Clarence would definitely be a stop in Dublin.

bonoishot said:

No. :sad: I wish i did. :grumpy:

I have ice cream though. ( cookie and cream flavour) :flirt:

Monthly friends. :madwife::hug:

:ohmy: I'll be right over!:drool:

And thank you!:hug: you know, I really shouldn't do this to myself at this time of the month, but I'm listening to sad songs right now. I know I'm brilliant. "Please Remember Me" by Tim McGraw:sad: And that sucks BD! I hope you get everything fixed soon!:hug:

U2isthebest said:

:ohmy: I'll be right over!:drool:

And thank you!:hug: you know, I really shouldn't do this to myself at this time of the month, but I'm listening to sad songs right now. I know I'm brilliant. "Please Remember Me" by Tim McGraw:sad: And that sucks BD! I hope you get everything fixed soon!:hug:

:hug:

When im down i listen to a song called "Someday You Will Be Loved" by Death Cabe For Cutie. SG sent it for me. :bow::love:

bonoishot said:

:hug:

When im down i listen to a song called "Someday You Will Be Loved" by Death Cabe For Cutie. SG sent it for me. :bow::love:

:shifty: I may have to get that from someone soon...I usually hate them, but I've heard a lot of good things about that song.

You look :drool: in those pics. Jem! And unfortunately, I have to go:mad: my mom just informed me that it's time for dinner. It was great talking to you ladies!! I'll see you all soon!:hug: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom