Pleban Girls Party - a party for all ages

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Hey/bye Vp :hug:

So how's Gavin SG? :lol: wouldn't it be scary if you found out he's on PLEBA!

He'd fit right in, except for the drooling part :p and he likes to wind people up so he'd probably make a lot of Bono jokes just to get you going :wink:

the only thing that would scare me about it is that he hadn't said anything - secrets and lies are the heart of all relationship problems :yikes:

bonoishot said:

Its sexy. :
sexywink:

Got some more compliments from people who hadn't been in work last week.

Jem's hair :drool:

I'm trying to let mine grow out and it's at this awkward length that I hate - so I got sick of trying to make it look 'nice' and started putting it up in pig-tails :p (It's actually really cute :happy: )

VintagePunk said:

In all seriousness, he's a very nice man, but I'd guess he's a good 15 years older than me at least, and that's a little older than I like 'em. :wink: And I don't think Ruff was exactly trying to be Bri's new mommy, or anything...she was just having some fun, trying to get him comfortable with us, so he'd be okay with her hanging out with us. She's just very, very good at what she does. :lol:

Riding in a taxi with Ruff....priceless. :lmao::love:

It's zoo era - and you know I think I've only done one fic which ended up strictly being centered on Larry ( "touch" ) any other one I've started has turned into a mulltiple member story :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
It's zoo era - and you know I think I've only done one fic which ended up strictly being centered on Larry ( "touch" ) any other one I've started has turned into a mulltiple member story :lol :

i dojn't care who your storied focus on, SG's writing = :drool::love::bow::sad: and :combust:

:kiss:

PS Zoo era. :combust:

Sad_Girl said:
It's zoo era - and you know I think I've only done one fic which ended up strictly being centered on Larry ( "touch" ) any other one I've started has turned into a mulltiple member story :lol:

your multiple stories are the best ever written! :drool: and at least that way you please everyone cuz the favoured member is in it!

:lol: :eek: thanks guys :heart: as soon as I get a few 'official' query letters and stories sent out I'll be sure to finish up the first chapter that I've started and post it - having your support has brought my writing/confidence a long way :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:lol: :eek: thanks guys :heart: as soon as I get a few 'official' query letters and stories sent out I'll be sure to finish up the first chapter that I've started and post it - having your support has brought my writing/confidence a long way :hug:

Yay i cant wait for first chapter. :hyper: I love your characters, they're so amazingly written. :love:

We say it coz its true. Your a great writer. :kiss:

:eek: Aww :hug: you guys are too sweet :love:

I have to go play the role of nagging ex-wife for awhile. :grumpy: I'll try to be back soon, but just in case I miss you, good night ladies :hug: :heart:

hola ladies.. and GG the quest for night and day is..well damn myself to hell.. when she called me back i was in class and couldnt take the call :sad: so I left another message..

For any Adam girls lurking...:shifty:

Atomicbum_lg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom