Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice thread title... :drool: :flirt:
Although I've got my Admi(red) shirt on instead :D

Got the email from u2.com, but there's no info on that site about when it's showing here. :grumpy:

:waiting:

It's so hot here .... :combust:

Alisaura said:

Nope, the package was so well sticky-taped that it has remained unopened... till just now :D :drool:

:whistle: gee, I wonder how it got so taped up... :angel:

:shifty: did I give B enough airholes to survive?

Truly, you are a master of taping and tying things up :bow: :shifty:

He's okay... you could have put another couple of holes in there though, he was unconscious... but then I had to give him CPR so it wasn't all bad :whistle:

:evil:

Remind me to show you the pic of how the box looked :giggle:

:lol: you took a pic of it???

:evil: I gave the PO people at Mot's PO a lot of trouble too... the last few things I sent her were opened up so I SUPERTAPED her package... :lmao: she got it today to, completely unopened, so she attacked the package with a big knife...

:evil: go go tape!

:drool: Giving B CPR

Alisaura said:
PO workers all over the world are muttering about this insane Dutch person and her sticky-tape fetish... :lol:

And an Irish singer and a Dutch guitarist now run when they hear the word "tape"... :wink:

Drea said:

And an Irish singer and a Dutch guitarist now run when they hear the word "tape"... :wink:

:uhoh:

:hmm: that can be used for our good..... :evil: let's all go to U2 concerts and block all exits with tape.... hee hee, we'll catch Bono easily!

pizza :drool: Good for you though, Drea. Just. Say. No. Or do what I do - say yes and then go running the next day!

Yeah, we have broadband. What bittorrent client do you use? I've got azureus and transmission.

I haven't used torrents personally, although my housemates used to use Azureus a lot. I think it tends to depend a lot on your connection speed... we used to get slowed down a lot cos we'd exceed our monthly download limit from the ISP.... :reject:

I've been getting bootlegs from u2start.com, it's a straight download so I don't have to worry about torrents :happy:

No worries! I need to spend some quality time at that site, now that I have my ginormous new hard drive... :drool:

I'm pretty good, although I've been temporarily foiled in my attempt to spend a gift card on this DVD box set I'm after... it seems to be out of stock everywhere. :grumpy:
I can always order it, but I wanted instant gratifcation, dammit.... :giggle:

Yeah, I'm definitely an instant gratification kinda gal. Is it finally available in Australia?

(assuming you're talking about the JT and not Pirates of the Carribean or Bourne Trilogy :drool: )

Back
Top Bottom