Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bye Ali! read your PMs when you get back!

My mom looked all over for a U2 calendar and didn't find one. I got "Family Guy". And there's only one month of Stewie.

Last edited:
Wow, he was actually mentioned in the wikipedia entry for tuque.. weirdness. I always considered the beanie to be thinner. If poor Edge wore say a knitted toque that my grandmother used to make.. well he'd be sweating an awful lot!

I want to see him in a deerstalker with the earflaps. Like Holden Caulfield's, :lol:

That'd be great too! I found it amusing to see Bono in that Russian hat last month.

Or maybe Edge could go for the full balaclava.. then he'd look like a Ninja. But you'd still be able to see those eyes :drool:

I recommend a full regimen of Bono, Bono, and more Bono. :D

The Edge's eyes...:drool:

:giggle: I could just imagine with the deerstalker. The Edge walks in. Larry and Adam start to snicker, but Bono keeps quiet until the opportune moment to say loudly. "Edge's got pigtails!"
:edge: :mad:

:lmao: Maybe it's just me.

Hey Zooey! :hug:

I dunno. I pictured Edge with pigtails and laughed so hard I couldn't breathe for a few minutes. Everybody kinda vanished on me.

I'm right there with ya'. Although Larry seems more Caufield-esque than Edge. Larry :drool: (I know I'm in the minority here but I don't care!!) Got the house to myself, it's a Larry night for me!!!!!! :yippie:

I concur. Larry seems much more like Holden than Edge. His confidence is what does it for me. :drool: Adam may be the cool one, but Larry's awesome and he knows it and that's how he projects himself. I find that extremely attractive. As long as he doesn't have 20 pounds of hairgel in his hair, :lol:

If Adam was indisposed (someone got to him before I did) I'd tackle Larry. Drummers :drool:

Back
Top Bottom