Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, it's not JT, I got that about a month ago... :drool:

I'm after the whole series of Neon Genesis Evangelion... :nerd:

How's your weekend, torrent issues aside?

Okay, I'm downloading from U2start right now and it's gonna take 6 minutes! That's more like it. As long as I can figure how to decode the RAR file :D

Yay! :yippie: You can unzip those with WinRar or something like that... which I think you can download as well if you don't already have it. Hopefully WinRar doesn't come in a RAR archive, cos that would just be silly. :lol:
(Wouldn't put it past some companies though! *cough*)

Drea :hug: I can't figure out how that happened... :shrug:

The anticipation must have made it worthwhile though :D Have you watched/heard the whole thing yet?

:yippie: it worked. I don't know if my computer expanded them automatically or did it b/c I had StuffIt open but it did it! WOOT! Thanks for the tip Ali!

Ali - Its Glasgow from the War tour - I just wanted something from that tour and that was the only soundboard recording

Drea - Have you seen Outside It's America? Some of it is pretty close to where I live!

Off to dinner - got the house to myself tonight so I'll prob'ly be on 'til late!

I think the only War stuff I have (aside from UABRS) is a few tracks on a mixed boot that also has Live Aid and stuff... :hmm:

There are so many ZooTV boots I want... and a couple of Popmart shows... and I don't really have any Elevation ones... and some other final-leg Vertigo... and Lovetown.... etc etc... :lol:

It's true. We own the night. Or at least this night, :lol:

Pizza. Yum.

I had an interesting situation that was already in teh toilet. It's recently gone further down it, so I'm not that thrilled with that part of my life. Other than that minor detail, I'm fine. Got U2 pictures hanging up at my desk. Staring at Sparky...:drool:

Uhm...what was I talking about? :D

Aw, I'm sorry to hear about toilet-ness :( Hope things improve soon! :hug:

I need to get some more U2 piccies up at work... I've just got a couple I took at Melb II and one of Stonehenge :giggle:

I'd much rather stare at Sparky than do work :hmm:

Nothing is going to make that situation better. That's not just my opinion, that's the unfortunate truth.

My U2 piccies are ones from photobucket that I've taken from the pages here. Bono at Live 8, Edge at the Superdome, Larry being vain, Sparky looking foxy... :drool:

Hey Raven! :wave: Welcome to the PGP. Abandon all inhibitions, ye who enter here. :lol:

Frankie :hug: :hug:

I was thinking of doing that, too, with pics I've saved from here ... I kinda don't want the people at work know how much of an obsessed fan I am, though, so I might have to find a band shot rather than individual ones... :uhoh: ... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom