Pleban Girls Party 3D - Drool, Debauchery & Desi(RED)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jo! :hug: thanks :D it was between that one and 'Life is hard enough without having someone kick you from the inside' (Rota Rudner, I believe) - but I still like it when the baby kicks, it's new and infrequent yet :wink:

That other quote is funny too. :wink: You're right, you don't hear very many funny lines about pregnancy ....

I'm glad to read you're feeling better. :hug:

So it's been foggy at your house? It's been foggy and in the forties here in southern Michigan, too. :|

yep foggy and damp and just generally 'mushy' :grumpy: usually I can see the headlights on the highway from my kitchen window but it's so foggy tonight everything is just dark

Ben & Jerry's :drool:

... but I'm too lazy tonight to go over to the neighborhood party store and get some. :lol:

ETA: The fog wasn't that bad here this afternoon. Most of the snow around here is gone. I'm hoping I don't have to drive to work in too much fog tomorrow. :|

I don't plan on going out on a night like this if I can help it either, Jo - luckily I went outat 10pm last night for this ice cream so I didn't have to go today :wink:

hopefully you won't have as much fog tomorrow, if there's not a lot of melting snow - although I think the weather forecast around here is for rain tomorrow

I'm better than I had been, that's for sure! Still haven't got much appetite back, so the dr has me off work (even if I could find a job :madwife: ) and I'm kind of weak and tired a lot still. I think I may be anemic or something. But no one ever said having a baby would be easy

I have gotten a lot of reading done lately though! Have you ever heard of the site 'book mooch'? my sister has an account there and has been actively keeping my in reading material :D

how about you? How've you been?

No, I haven't heard of book mooch. I'll have to check it out.

I've been good (even though I have a slight headache now). I had time off from work just before Christmas, and time off at Christmas and New Years. :wink: So this week will be the first normal, five-day week I've worked in about a month :ohmy: But I think I'll survive.

I'm keeping warm too - I love it when my dad is home because he keeps the fire burning in the wood stove - there's nothing cozier than wood heat :contented sigh:

OMG. I just saw a car insurance commercial for "pet injury coverage." Maybe it's because I don't have pets, but that's one of the nuttiest things I've ever heard. :huh:

jobob said:
OMG. I just saw a car insurance commercial for "pet injury coverage." Maybe it's because I don't have pets, but that's one of the nuttiest things I've ever heard. :huh:

I'd say it's because you don't have pets :lol: paying for an injured per is expensive but so important to a person :heart:

I'd have Veterinary insurance if I could afford it

Back
Top Bottom