Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - The Party goes ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cinnaminson said:
hmmmmm, what was Jen doing at 11:30 at night to spark fan fic ideas:eyebrow:

laying in bed, trying to sleep :madwife: cant remember what triggered the sequence of brain cells to mesh, considering i have been waiting for this chapter to hit me for about a month, and them bam it arrived, and i had to get up and write it .

makes it sound like a literary masterpiece :lmao:

mysterious_jen said:

laying in bed, trying to sleep :madwife: cant remember what triggered the sequence of brain cells to mesh, considering i have been waiting for this chapter to hit me for about a month, and them bam it arrived, and i had to get up and write it .

makes it sound like a literary masterpiece :lmao:

dear me, you must be ill, no dirty remarks about Bono:drool: or anything. I think you need a hot milo and a good lie down:tsk:

yeah i cant even get any bono inspired hormones happening tonite just tooo flat :crack:
only thing remotely interesting to me is chocolate, got nice new type milk and dark together :drool:

Oops, GG2's here as well :D

I am also good, just got home from a day at work :crack:

You can call me Ali or Alison if you prefer :wink:

Ooh, you're in Germany... I used to learn a bit of German at uni, but I've pretty much forgotten most of it :reject:

Heat :drool: I'm sick of winter! I know that most Australians don't know the meaning of cold, but 10C is way too cold for me... :reject:

At least I get to escape the last bit of winter when I go to the UK in a couple of weeks... although I might not be able to tell the difference between an Australian winter and an English summer :wink:

... Kidding! :D

Sad_Girl said:
and I haven't forgotten Bono in my story either, though I'm sure those of you reading it suspect that I have
41.gif

I have some really really fun plans for ZooBono :shifty: :evil:

his storyline picks back up in this next chapter

:hyper::hyper:

chickadee said:
Really, Molly? That's fascinating! Age differences interest me, for some reason. I'm not interested in anyone younger than me, because I'm 23 and all the younger guys, I've found, are immature. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, though!

:wink: same thing here, well I'm a few years younger, but guys my age bore me because they're so childihs :shrug:

Adams_Girl said:
Winter....what is that? We didnt have a winter this year....it was more like an early spring
*jealous* Where can I get one of those? :wink:

We're getting a proper Melbourne winter... lots of rain and wind and crap. Although I'm certainly not about to complain about the rain, with the drought and dwindling water supplies and all. I just wish the rain would wait until I wasn't walking or driving around...

caught up at last :crack:

:grumpy: I want snow too.... I remember this winter that it was all rainy and warm and crappy here, and all the north americans had snow :sad:

Back
Top Bottom