Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - The Party goes ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the waiting list for Ravelry, which is a site for knitters and crocheters (with some stuff for spinners) - it's still in beta, and they're adding people gradually... If you're curious you can go here: ravelry.com and check out the screenshots of stuff you can do on the site :wink:

:shifty:

Sorry, I did escape eventually :giggle:......you don't have to throw me a cable-stitch.....:lol:

Been bathing the kids....now it's feeding time at the zoo....

cinnaminson said:
cold and flu season sucks. Cold and flu tablets are fantastic. :drool: I think I love them a little too much:reject: Is it wrong that I go to 3 different chemists so they don't think I'm addicted.

I can stop anytime I want :eyebrow:

:lmao: :lmao: its funny cos i do it too.. :reject:

anyone would think we were pensioners:rant: I kinda like winter better, not this cold though......
winter = cold ears, stupid short hair and chillblains on my toes
summer = sunburn,stupid pale skin . . . . . . . stupid fainting in hot weather:mad:

now I really sound old:madwife:

mysterious_jen said:
could type up and post next chapter of my fan fic :shifty: inspiration hit me at 1130 last night :yikes:

anyone got a spare pare of fingerless gloves ??

more Melbourne nights:yes: I have fingerless gloves somewhere, probably under a pile of magazines or something. I also have one glove in my bag:mad: can't find the other one and chucked out my old ones on the weekend:sad:

Back
Top Bottom