Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - The Party goes ON

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
and I haven't forgotten Bono in my story either, though I'm sure those of you reading it suspect that I have
41.gif

I have some really really fun plans for ZooBono :shifty: :evil:

his storyline picks back up in this next chapter

YUMMY :drool:

ZooBono , :shifty:

I hope you describe him in his leather /PVC :faint:

WildHoney said:

It's over 300 miles away :sad: ( I think :lol: )

it's probably cheaper & quicker to get to Sweden :lol:

Yeah, you're probably right... :sigh:

Well, I'm going to that same beach in Denmark I was at last year in two weeks, so maybe there'll be more photos this year :wink:

Kat, my classmates and I are attending the University of Edinburgh for a week, part of our education. It would be great if we could meet up! :)

I'm off to bed, getting tired and cranky. Wrong week of the month :(

Glad to hear it went well, SG :hug:

Night everyone :hug:

love2bmama said:

that's about when I jumped on the u2 wagon, too, '83 or '84. Of course, I was still in diapers at the time :shifty:

:lol:
:shifty:

SInce i was the older woman.B wasn't sexy to me till around 83 or 84 :giggle:
I just admired his singing/i already knew he had a social concious from one 81 interview &the passion that he {and the rest of them} gave as a performers from what I read about re their "battle of Britain" Marque Club gig review in 80 that started off the whole u2 thing for me :hyper:

Last edited:
JezSnape said:

Yeah, you're probably right... :sigh:

Well, I'm going to that same beach in Denmark I was at last year in two weeks, so maybe there'll be more photos this year :wink:

Kat, my classmates and I are attending the University of Edinburgh for a week, part of our education. It would be great if we could meet up! :)

I'm off to bed, getting tired and cranky. Wrong week of the month :(

Glad to hear it went well, SG :hug:

Night everyone :hug:

Night Jez :flirt:

Jez, that would be lovely! We can discuss it nearer the time and you can let me know if you'll have time to meet little old me, hehe. We could talk U2 though and Edinburgh is a gorgeous city.

WildHoney said:

Apparently fresh air does wonders for men's :silent:

Keeps them cool...

either that or it was just hot and he's thinking 'that's better than air conditioning' :wink: :lol:

My sis needs to borrow the computer for a bit, then we're going out for ice cream to celebrate my freedom :drool:

Not that Gav and I didn't already celebrate on the phone earlier :shifty: :p :wink:

:hug: bye/goodnight to my British & European gals

BBL to the rest :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

:lol:

SInce i was the older woman.B wasn't sexy to me till around 83 or 84 :giggle:
I just admired his singing/i already knew he had a social concious from one 81 interview &the passion that he {and the rest of them} gave as a preformer from what I read in the club review in 80 that started off the whole u2 thing for me :hyper:

I don't think it's entirely by accident that I married a man 12 years older than me, exactly the age Bono is almost to the day. And he's named Larry....

Well that's me done. I need my beauty sleep (pfft, I'd have to sleep for a year before I saw any improvement...:angry: )

Speaks to you tomorrows..:flirt: And if Gluey comes in later can you tell her that I hope she had a great b/day... and also that I'm sorry I couldn't get the B as Wilds got him tied up somewhere...:sexywink:

Really, Molly? That's fascinating! Age differences interest me, for some reason. I'm not interested in anyone younger than me, because I'm 23 and all the younger guys, I've found, are immature. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, though!

love2bmama said:

I don't think it's entirely by accident that I married a man 12 years older than me, exactly the age Bono is almost to the day. And he's named Larry....

:giggle:

well I was 30 and he "was" 21....some age gaps in general {it's really an individual thing in the end} can be more difficult to navigate than others :D

like not wanting my then 8 yr old sister when I was 12 yrs who wanted to go with me and my friends to Shea Stadium {of course we were taken there] to see The Beatles....:lol:

poor sis :hug:

Last edited:
chickadee said:
Really, Molly? That's fascinating! Age differences interest me, for some reason. I'm not interested in anyone younger than me, because I'm 23 and all the younger guys, I've found, are immature. I'm probably looking in the wrong place, though!

I've always liked older men, always. Not a surprise that I married one, and there was also a 12 year difference between my parents, and his parents were 13 years apart. So I guess it runs in the family, lol!

:wave: Bye YDW, miss you already! Sleep well! :drool:

chickadee said:

age differen ce and changes in culture around that issue ARE interseting.

I KNOW there's got to be some intersting and pretty together 23 yr out there for you! :yes:

love2bmama said:

:ohmy:

NI's 5 ft 8, got blue eyes, wears size 8 shoes, got dark hair, freckles, a sexy grin, a funny Nose, fat stumpy Irish fingers and an Irish accent :faint:

Can't think of who he reminds me off :shifty:

youvedonewhat said:
Well that's me done. I need my beauty sleep (pfft, I'd have to sleep for a year before I saw any improvement...:angry: )

Speaks to you tomorrows..:flirt: And if Gluey comes in later can you tell her that I hope she had a great b/day... and also that I'm sorry I couldn't get the B as Wilds got him tied up somewhere...:sexywink:

NIght YDW :kiss:

And he begged me to tie him up, i had to blindfold him too and do it whilst he was on his knees :drool:

dazzledbylight said:

age differen ce and changes in culture around that issue ARE interseting.

I KNOW there's got to be some intersting and pretty together 23 yr out there for you! :yes:

Aww, I hope so, Dazz! I wouldn't mind someone a couple of years older. Anyone, really, haha. I'm so tired of being on my own. I don't mind being single but my ex was a bad experience...

Wild, surely NI is slightly taller than Bono though? ;)

dazzledbylight said:

:giggle:

well I was 30 and he "was" 21....some age gaps in general {it's really an individual thing in the end} can be more difficult to navigate than others :D

like not wanting my then 8 yr old sister when I was 12 yrs who wanted to go with me and my friends to Shea Stadium {of course we were taken there] to see The Beatles....:lol:

poor sis :hug:

You're not really that old :ohmy:

I so thought you were my age :yes:

Back
Top Bottom