Pleban Girls Nekkid Party - all nekkid, all the time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea....even though it requires me to pick her up from our recliner or computer chair. At least until she picks up enough strength for her to do it on her own.

A small price to pay to have her there, though

1.gif

love2bmama said:

:yes: it's a date, I'm there! I'm working on getting Ali there, too, she figured out that Dublin is exactly halfway between Melbourne and Portland, so it's the perfect spot for us to meet. :love:

And then of course when they play in Portland everyone can stay with me and we'll have a giant PGP at my house. :combust:
:rockon: RL PGP!

Dublin is halfway between, the long way round... but the other way round we'd be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. And probably not somewhere nice like Hawaii :wink:
And of course, U2 doesn't happen to live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean :giggle:

Hey SG and Molly and Weldy and Drea and anyone else! :wave: :hug:

Do I have to get nekkid? It's COLD in here... :uhoh:

Alisaura said:

:rockon: RL PGP!

Dublin is halfway between, the long way round... but the other way round we'd be in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. And probably not somewhere nice like Hawaii :wink:
And of course, U2 doesn't happen to live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean :giggle:

now all we need is u2 to go on tour in order for us to put our plans into action :lol:

:waiting: we're waiting, boys :flirt:

Aawww... spoilsport :wink:

*puts on extra layer*

I'm good thanks, SG :) I saw you're starting to be a wee bit apprehensive about Gav's visit? :hug: I'm sure it'll be fine though :yes:
And more than fine, more likely :giggle:

Alisaura said:
Aawww... spoilsport :wink:

*puts on extra layer*

I'm good thanks, SG :) I saw you're starting to be a wee bit apprehensive about Gav's visit? :hug: I'm sure it'll be fine though :yes:
And more than fine, more likely :giggle:

I know *bitesnails* :lol:

Back
Top Bottom