Pleban Girls (n boys) Party - In the name of .... Lemon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2.gif

My theology teacher is a godsend. :bow: I didn't turn in the 1st part of my social justice project on Thursday. :reject: I had most of it done, but I thought it sucked and I was having trouble putting it together. I have waaay too much pride and for some reason I'd rather take a zero than turn in something that I know is half-assed or not very good and have my teacher see it and give me a bad grade. :huh: :reject: A few mintues ago, my theo teacher asked me why I hadn't turned it in and I kinda mumbled and stuttered it out. :lol: He's not supposed to but he's letting me turn it in tomorrow. Shockingly, he was really nice about it and told me that if I had trouble with the next part of it, he'd help me.

Alright, I need food now. Off to lunch. :drool: :wave:

I still don't know when school will start again :shrug:

now we are on a day-to-day basis so I'll find out in a few hours if I have tomorrow...I don't think we will though. I'm so sick I'd stay home if we had school but I can't because I'm missing 3 days to go to NY for Thanksgiving :drool:

and U2 hopefully :shh:

sami0201 said:
hi BG! :hug:

you going trick or treating? :lol:

Sadly not....I'm going to watch my dad's snooker team later :lmao:

Ive just a marching bloody army of kids though :lol:

I'm floating around for a bit....going to eat dinner and ill try checking in later....i hate not being able to stay for long :angry :sad:

Laters! :wave:

:clonelove: :heart:

xx :hug: xx

sami0201 said:
hi BG! :hug:

you going trick or treating? :lol:

Sadly not....I'm going to watch my dad's snooker team later :lmao:

Ive just a marching bloody army of kids though :lol:

I'm floating around for a bit....going to eat dinner and ill try checking in later....i hate not being able to stay for long :angry :sad:

Laters! :wave:

:clonelove: :heart:

xx :hug: xx

hi DG! :hug:

:mad: I really really want this pair of boots but I was going to wait to order them and now I'm allowed to and they aren't available until 11/30!!! :mad: I really wanted boots for NY!! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom