Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye VP :wave: Unfortunately, i might be in bed when you return!

great fun talking to you! :wink:

susanp6 said:
That's something i meant to ask Wild! Did you stay at the Penthouse, or a normal room?

I tried to stay in the penthouse but the hubby was having none of it....(paying for a penthouse suite that is £1555 or $2960 a night.) so stayed in the Deluxe room. I'm going for the penthouse whe we reach our 15th anniversary(crosses everthing)

WHEW!
Finally...I've caught upon everything!

Those pics...are :combust:

And Susan, I know exactly how you feel, you gals are like family to me, I feel like I can talk to y'all about anythin. Heck, I prob tell you girls more things then I tell some of my real life pals :huh:...I really care about you guys! :hug: :hug:

If only eh?? I wouldn't mind having a normal room! Hey, at least i'd be in Dublin!!! That is expensive for penthouse!

i am right in thinking it's around £180 a nite for normal room? And even that has a bed big enough for 4?? :ohmy: The thoughts!

Still ther Bri?

~BrightestStar~ said:
WHEW!
Finally...I've caught upon everything!

Those pics...are :combust:

And Susan, I know exactly how you feel, you gals are like family to me, I feel like I can talk to y'all about anythin. Heck, I prob tell you girls more things then I tell some of my real life pals :huh:...I really care about you guys! :hug: :hug:

that's so sweet... :hug:

That is so sweet, Bri!!! Bless ya!! Wouldn't it be soooo great if we could all meet up at the Clarence!!! What a time we'd have eh??

OWWWW i just tripped up&thought i broke my toe, but it's fine now! :der: :scream:

susanp6 said:
If only eh?? I wouldn't mind having a normal room! Hey, at least i'd be in Dublin!!! That is expensive for penthouse!

i am right in thinking it's around £180 a nite for normal room? And even that has a bed big enough for 4?? :ohmy: The thoughts!

Still ther Bri?

The room i had was about £260 but well worth it. And as for the food in the restaurant.. so yummy, And the egyptian cotton sheets are so smooth and cool when you slip under them, rolling about , getting hot thinking about Bono.... the guggi prints on the wall... the massive soft bathrobe that you can snuggle up in...
i found it really erotic everywhere i went wondering if Bono had stood or sat there, if when i was in the lift i was touching where Bono had touched, i was drinking from a glass he had drunk from, he might of even slept in the same bed....:drool:

Last edited:
Ok, Bri i'll quit worryin'&i have been doin' a fair amount of droolin' along with Wild, talkin' 'bout RedRocks!!! :drool:

WildHoney said:

The room i had was about £260 but well worth it. And as for the food in the restaurant.. so yummy, And the egyptian cotton sheets are so smooth and cool when you slip under them, rolling about , getting hot thinking about Bono.... the guggi prints on the wall... the massive soft bathrobe that you can snuggle up in...
i found it really erotic everywhere i went wondering if Bono had stood or sat there, if when i was in the lift i was touching where Bono had touched, i was drinking from a glass he had drunk from, he might of even slept in the same bed....:drool:

sleepin in the same bed as bono?
..................oh gosh....:drool::drool:

I'm totally fine now!!! Thanks for asking, bri!!

Wild - You were having an orgasm everytime you thought Bono was here, rite???

I've got soooo determined we HAVE to all meet up in Dublin!!!!!

I've set my mind on it!!! What ya been up to? Studyin'?

I can't wait 'til June 15!!! that's what??? 3 months exactly!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Found out anything more about tix, Bri?

susanp6 said:
I'm totally fine now!!! Thanks for asking, bri!!

Wild - You were having an orgasm everytime you thought Bono was here, rite???

I've got soooo determined we HAVE to all meet up in Dublin!!!!!

I've set my mind on it!!! What ya been up to? Studyin'?

I can't wait 'til June 15!!! that's what??? 3 months exactly!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Found out anything more about tix, Bri?

I feel so bad about not commin round yesterday and causing y'all to worry. :hug: Didn't know y'all cared that much...makes me feel..warm fuzzies I guess. It's always nice to know people care. :heart:
Anyway, yesterday after that all nighter weekend, and spending more hours than humanely possible on the computer..I decided/needed to take a break..and so I slept, and vegetated in front of the tv....and watched my boston dvd...and some hmwk.
Ha..tongiht I gotta study for a calc quix tho :madspit:
And nope..haven't heard anymore about tix...
but OMG guess what?
There was an ad on my radio station..somethin about winning a trip to see u2 in dublin! OMG :hyper:
Damn why didn't I hear it all?

YOU ARE MISSED AND LOVED!!! I know what you mean though!

You Do need to take a break! i think i said to Wild that you normally pop in just to say i might be studyin, so even if you came here for 2 mins, we'd know what we were all up to!

As long as we know your safe, that's the main thing&then it's ok!

Not to be worrying! :hug: Roll on the time we can ALL meet!

Oh Wild does this mean yer disappearing?? Awwwwww!

When will your promised all-niter be then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom