Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ruff!!! :wave: It's so great to have ye back! We have been a little worried about Bri, since she ain't been on in a while&hope she's ok!

Otherwise, we've been drooling over Bono in RedRocks!! :drool:

Hi Susan! Where is Bri? I didn't see her yesterday at all, and that is rare.

you know, i have never seen Red Rocks either...I need to buy it but want it on DVD (the better to freeze frame!!)

well, i hope it's just that she's busy with school (that little over-achiever! :hug:

Last edited:
I know, ruff! That's what i've been saying here tonite that i'm rather worried! :( It's amazing and forgive me as i'm a little drunk&emotional here, but all of you girls, i miss you all&i'm so sad one of us is missing! Hope i don't sound silly&that you understand! I do hope she comes on soon! I'll be sooo relieved when she does! Does that sound crazy, since i haven't seen or met her? :sad: :(

Managed to find one image from RR

start drooling now....

117-1.jpg

susanp6 said:
I know, ruff! That's what i've been saying here tonite that i'm rather worried! :( It's amazing and forgive me as i'm a little drunk&emotional here, but all of you girls, i miss you all&i'm so sad one of us is missing! Hope i don't sound silly&that you understand! I do hope she comes on soon! I'll be sooo relieved when she does! Does that sound crazy, since i haven't seen or met her? :sad: :(

No it doesn't as i feel the same way. We're a little family here, i feel lik ei've got loads of sisters :hug:

we all love Bri.

And Susan, what's PLEBA without some drunk emotion here and there :laugh: you should have seen me st. patrick's day...i had to go back the next morning to remember what i posted in lemonade stand! :reject:

nice pic wild. goodness. tight pants.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Mind you, there are MUCH more horny moments!

How is it that i can be so upset about someone i've never met??

It's funny 'cos you read all this stuff about people forming a relationship over the net&think oh that's crazy&here i am, being dependant on all of you! :hug: Oops, here i go with some drunken i love yous!! I mean it, though! :wink:

god, like I need any more fuel for the fire! I'm Italian, so I was already born with a bad temper and too much...uh...energy... :evil:

VP, you said something when we were on the RRHOF thread about CZ Jones "Biotch, get your hands off my pretend boyfriend."
:lmao:

WildHoney said:
You should see the close ups Ruff:drool: :drool: :drool:

Close ups...:drool:
Time for another embarassing confession - my regular-sized tv died about a month ago, and I went out and bought a big screen.

Do I even watch that much tv? No.

I bought it mainly so I could see BIG BONO when I watch my dvds.

BIG BONO = :drool:

ruffian said:
god, like I need any more fuel for the fire! I'm Italian, so I was already born with a bad temper and too much...uh...energy... :evil:

VP, you said something when we were on the RRHOF thread about CZ Jones "Biotch, get your hands off my pretend boyfriend."
:lmao:

:lmao: She was irritating me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom