Pleban girls...more corruption..more scandels. more drunken debauchary...Give ME more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: :drool: :drool:

000.jpg

Oh my Bono , are you please to see me????

:drool: :drool: :drool: :ohmy:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Horny indeed!!!!! My you were fast in there!!!!!! That yer fav then??? Like that one too!

Find any booze??? Off to make myself a snack, bk in a mo'!!!!

Hi VP! Yours same as mine then! :rockon: :rockon: :combust:

We're baffled about where Bri is&hope she's ok!

No haven't made it to the cupboard yet... getting drunk on Bono :drool:

I was thinking about the gigs i'm going to. I set myself some rules....

!. I will not look at Bono or certain parts of Bono through my binoculars for the whole concert.

2. I will not scream "come and get me" at the top of my voice at Bono

3. I will not tell my husband what song it is when the first chord is struck

4. I will not seat down in a jealous fit if Bono dances with a girl on stage like at all other gigs i've been to

Yup, that would be the one. Mmmmm. :censored:

I've been awful the past few days. I might have to stay away from here, lest I get myself kicked out. :laugh:

Edited because I typed "on" instead of "one." Hmmm...I wonder why I would have been thinking "on"? :wink:

Last edited:
I think i noticed that she was on somewhere at 5 British time, which is quite a long time away for her!

Well-endowed? It certainly looks that way! Have either of you watched the Redrocks concert? He looks, um.....kind of permanently elevated!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

I know what you mean Wild! I'll be MEGA jelous again, if it's not me on stage!!!!!! Will you seriously take your binoculars??

Hmmmm might do that for the Glasgow show!!! But for Manchester, i'll hopefully be right up front! Will you keep everything crossed it can be me up there?

No, that's not the pic i meant! Mine has the caption ' O lucky Edge' and It's as if he's kicking a leg up in the air&you can just see Edges' foot!

I've never seen Red Rocks!! I need to get my hands on a copy, somehow...
I was hoping that they'd reissue it on DVD and put it in the new DVD box set that's supposed to be out later this year.

Isn't VP missing out BIG time there by not seeing RR, Wild?

That concert is like AMAZING& such camera angles or what, eh Wild????? If only you could get to see VP! You will NOT be dissapointed, will she Wild?

There was one part of that i was talking to HowthGirl about where B does this UTTERLY cute smile! It's in Party Girl, shortly after he says guitar hero&SQUUUEEEEEAAAAALLLL!!!!!

Do you know which part i speak of Wild?

Oh, the Glasgow show is June 21st&i can't wait!!!!!

Manchester is June 15! Exciting, especially as we find out all about the tour details in less than a week! Loads of pics flooding in!

Wild - Is hubby as U2 mad as you? He MUST totally understand your Bono obssesion! :wink:

Oh yes :yes::yes::yes::yes:

VP you should try and get hold of a copy.It's an amazing gig.

Yep i know the part you speak of. I also like the part when he looks like he's walking off stage and the edge goes into I Will Follow(I think it's that one) and B comes funny back to the front of stage with a delighted smile on his face..

And the end of Sunday Bloody Sunday when he bends down:drool: :drool: :drool:

What, VP?Tell you ALL about RedRocks? Gosh we'll be here all nite! Rite Wild?! :ohmy:

Wild - not sure of the first part you refer to, but OH YES!!! I know EXACTLY what ye mean about Sunday Bloody Sunday!!!!!!! :drool: :ohmy: What a view!! :yes:

susanp6 said:
Oh, the Glasgow show is June 21st&i can't wait!!!!!

Manchester is June 15! Exciting, especially as we find out all about the tour details in less than a week! Loads of pics flooding in!

Wild - Is hubby as U2 mad as you? He MUST totally understand your Bono obssesion! :wink:

So you go to Manchester (15th) , i go to Twickenham (18th), I go to Twickenham(19th), you go to Glasgow(21st), I go to Dublin(24th) and i go to Cardiff(29th)..

So you get to see Bono in flesh before me :sad:

When i meet my hubby the first question i asked was he's name, then i asked if he was Irish and thirdly if he liked U2. He already knew i was into U2 big time cos when i was in the pub i kept on putting U2 on Juke Box....

He liked them then and has come to love them although i don't think he's "into" any of the band as such. He now knows the songs and i'm sending him to work with a copy of HTDAAB with a song sheet to learn the new album.

He really puts up with me going on about what i'd like to do with Bono and turns round and says he like Ali... anyway he reaps the benefits after the concerts(me in the mood for some major Irish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom