Pleban girls lotion party...screw the loofa, pass ME the lotion..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets will Brightest Star into waking up....maybe if we think about it hard enough she will wake up and get out of bed and come join us.

*wake up...wake up....wake up....wake up....

she is going to love this!!!

I don't know..you tell me! ha ha ha....a dirty imposter

I don't know...I think she is in the same time zone as me. But she is a college student...so she is either two places...in bed...or at class.:ohmy:

WildHoney said:
If she was here we'd know by now.

Sometimes has just come on the radio

Thought of Bono on the bed scene from video:drool: :drool:

Great song! great scene:drool: :drool:

oh yeah...great hoodie, in the video:drool:

WildHoney said:
Most of the songs are great!!!

any video with Bono :drool: is also great

took the words right out of my mouth!

any U2 songs you don't like? I am trying to think...:scratch:

WildHoney said:

I love that hoodie too. Can't find one anywhere. Maybe if we demand enough they make them available at the concerts

oh man...I'd pay anything:drool:

the waunderer...yes..ha ha ha!!!! I was thinking the EXACT same thing and FOR THE SAME REASON! I am not too fond of the BB King one also "when love comes to town"...

Can you believe I am eating curry for breakfast....

chocolate:drool: yeah I have had a week and a half vacation from work and I have also neglected the gym for that long too:tsk:

swimming is great for the body...easy on the joints, I usually do it every morning. Where I work we have a gym and a free membership.

Dismantled said:
swimming is great for the body...easy on the joints, I usually do it every morning. Where I work we have a gym and a free membership.

I wear contacts and have nobody to go with so swimming is a no go. Walking is ok that's why i got a dog. Unfortunatly another medical condition stops we from doing that. I'm having a scan so hopefully this time next week i'll be able to walk Alfie.

WildHoney said:

I wear contacts and have nobody to go with so swimming is a no go. Walking is ok that's why i got a dog. Unfortunatly another medical condition stops we from doing that. I'm having a scan so hopefully this time next week i'll be able to walk Alfie.

Should say that my hubby walks Alfie every night. So he DOES get walked.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm hmmm let me guess........(we are talking about "they guys" right...??? not each other:huh: I was just clarifying incase anyone else jumped in here:wink: )

feet???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom