Pleban girls lotion party...screw the loofa, pass ME the lotion..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off too actually! Need to do stuff! If only that included Bono!

Nitey nite girls! It's over to Brightest&Dismantled, have fun&try not to be too dirty! :wink:

do you have a favorite moment when he makes a sound/moan/breathing....thing...........:drool:

the one that makes me *tingle is in the song "Even better than the real thing" when he says......"oh yeah....here she comes" and sucks in air..................it makes me crazy:drool: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Moans..this reminds me of a discussion with susan a long while back..and that "bono moans" thread...

"the bonogasm"
:combust:

thats brilliant!!:combust: :combust: and ahghghghghgghhggh

I gotta go shower and go to bed:madspit: Have to work tomorrow...goodnight brightest!!:wink: *naughty bonogasm dreams:drool:

Brightest where the hell are you? I'm lookin' all over the place! I have to go eat some strawberries but I'll be back.

I miss your silliness :hug:

oh sheesh...am i gonna have to go traipsing all over the forums looking for you again??? i guess i'll talk to myself.

so i have this computer problem of not having my wireless connection at night--i used to "steal" from a neighbor but somehow can't get it anymore...bastard probably secured it or something. So my dial-up is so s-l-o-w that it's hard to even view all the pics threads. Very sad!

k, i'm continuing my one-sided conversation. NEXT, my horse got an abscess in her hoof, so I've had to go take care of her twice a day. It's snowing like all hell and cold and blowing, and I'm all bent over a bucket trying to keep her foot in. Then she pulls it out, dumps over the bucket, and we have to start again...and my pants get all wet. NOT FUN! Would much rather be splashing around with Bono, let me tell ya.

oh, there you are! it's just so cold!!!!!!!!! but enough about the weather. what's been going on this room?? You haven't been banned yet???? :D

no, Miss Pokey
*hoping that is not a dirty word in England, Scotland, or anywhere else*

ok, funny bono wet pants story. I was just reading "U2 at the End of the World" (great book) and B-man went to Frank Sinatra's house and they were all drinking ALOT. He could barely keep up. They went to screen a movie in the movie room in his house and he passed out. When he woke up his pants were all wet and he thought he'd had "an accident!!!" :lmao:

but he hadn't...just spilled his drink in his lap when he passed out. That Bono...what a card :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom