Pleban girls....keeping it under wraps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
if we're lucky.....i might be pregnant by then, so none of that climbing around even for b

if we're lucky:shifty:

:D I know you and Mr. GG...awww goodluck with that:dancing:

not even for B?......:wink:

gotta run now..mom and I are going shopping:drool: all while listening to U2..her favorite band/man also...mom rocks:rockon:

so be i didn't willingly disappear last night.....My netcafe comuter pass was over so i got kicked off the net.....

I can't afford internet acess....
I either post a little in the weekdays afternoons [like this], but more usually from the library weekdays 7PMish to 8:45PM [they close out the computers]
can also post on Sun in afternoon from library...but I try to TREAT MYSELF X1 wk [maybe 2x's if lucky adnd have extra $] to the netcafe 4 hr pass and arrive from 8pm onward....

hi wild, dis, MBS & GG :hug: s!

love the thread title SB :laugh:

*must use only the finest materials to keep it under wraps*:
beautiful colored & feels like flower-petals silk, the finest softest flannel, or butter-soft chamois.
Or all three....in layers....which you can delicately unwrap....

Last edited:
Snooky pie said:

Have either of you tried Clomid?? I hated it made me sick at a 100mg dose but was on metformin as well....sometimes I just feel so:sad: :mad: :rant: :banghead: :yell:

Had test 2000 and had really bad stomach problems so had to stop metforim. had to go through all test again 2004 wouldn't put me straight on Clomid..:mad: Now won't give it to me tili lose 6 stone...with PCOS that's no easy task....

WildHoney said:

with PCOS that's no easy task....

U Can Say that Again:mad: :madspit:

I dread going back to the Dr if 100mg made me sick, I'm scared to see what 150 or 200 might be like....
I was on 1500 met anddid loose a little weight..... Have you seen the diet book for PCOS?? low sugar no tate kinda thing....
I could rant forever.......:mad:

Back
Top Bottom