Pleban girls....keeping it under wraps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

:hug:

Sadly, gotta run to the shower!
Luv ya girls! :hug: :heart:
Sweet Dreams!

*~I gotta go, I'm runnin out of change, theres alot of things, if I could I'd rearange...~*

Again with the shower... jeez! You'd think with all that showering you wouldn't have such a dirty mind :wink:

C ya later :hug:

Good thread title suggestion btw GG!

Nite Bri! :wink: I better be off too!

Wish I could remember whose pic this was... don't even remember where I found it exactly... When I look at it I can hardly remember my own name
BonoCC161.jpg
:giggle:

Oh god!!!!!! That pic is so HOT! :drool: Thank you for leaving me with that image!!!!!! insert bows here cos all my smilies won't work!! Nite!

Cheers VP! I missed you too&i really must scoot! (a brit slang for run or move!) :wink:

susanp6 said:
Oh god!!!!!! That pic is so HOT! :drool: Thank you for leaving me with that image!!!!!! insert bows here cos all my smilies won't work!! Nite!

Night Susan, happy to give you something to think about to stimulate good Bono dreams!

Night GG!

... I was out of the room getting cereal to eat... just looking at this one old pic of Adam gave me the munchies... lemme upload it so you see what I mean :wink:

VintagePunk said:
SG, I was thinking of you earlier...was watching the Mysterious Ways video...Adam is really hot in it. :drool:

I think he's pretty hot in all the videos, but yeah I know what you mean about that one. I really liked the AB era...
and the JT era...
and the current era..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom