Pleban girls....keeping it under wraps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:
Can someone explain this pic to me.....

:lol:
bono.jpg

I've never seen this pic before! :huh:

U2Girl1978 said:

What are you getting pissy for? :eyebrow:

I'm not pissy...I'm in my stoner mood at the moment...without actually getting stoned...so I'm relaxed and in a :| mood at the moment...I'm sorry if you thought I was being pissy....I got over my pissy mood a while ago and I don't want to start it again.

Again...I'm sorry if you thought I was being pissy...I'm not really.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm not pissy...I'm in my stoner mood at the moment...without actually getting stoned...so I'm relaxed and in a :| mood at the moment...I'm sorry if you thought I was being pissy....I got over my pissy mood a while ago and I don't want to start it again.

:shifty: :hmm:

SG I almost snorted coffee out of my nose... I can just see them sitting around their table of alcohol singing Kum by ya! :lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok. When you say "whatever...I don't care" in most of your posts, you come across really rude. :|

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:

Ok. When you say "whatever...I don't care" in most of your posts, you come across as being sort of being really rude. :|

Yea....but I'm not being rude....I'm just a relaxed person...so that's why the "whatever....I don't care" in most of my posts....If I was really rude...I would have made some nasty comment like I have done before to susan and Bri.

I mean...again I'm sorry if my "whatever....I don't care" posts seem rude to you...but it's just part of my nature....I'm really sorry about that Jules.

Back
Top Bottom